Jenny-He loves me not....

Jenny-He loves me not....

A Story by lilfeather
"

Jenny wonders why her boyfriend has left her.

"
I loved him, i thought he loved me to. He did, for a while. But as time wore on, he must have gotten bored with me, thats what the girls said at school, he would chew people up, then spit them out. When I told my best friend Skyler she was pissed, " He has no right to do that to you, what an a*s. I swear the next time i'm gonna kick his a*s!" Skyler isnt a very sensitive girl. I asked her not to, told her it would be ok. The truth be told, I would have like to see that, she was a strong girl, and when mad, she could take him down. But she didnt, and that was ok, because, even though he hurt me, I didnt want to hurt him, I still loved him. Why? you tell me, maybe because he cared, even for a while.

© 2008 lilfeather


Author's Note

lilfeather
I like Skyler, I may have to use her. did you like it? I didnt like the ending. could someone please tell me of what they think of my characters, I think I have been doing a good job on them, making them all sound pretty original, what do you think? please tell!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Lia
I really like this...this is something i think most girls have been through, either being Skyler or the dumped girlie. Really enjoyed it x

Posted 15 Years Ago


I like Skyler too! Haha. She sounds like one of my friends. The ending isn't my favorite either, but it's ok. I like it, but I think you need to go more into detail with this. A girl lost her boyfriend, but what else? Maybe he cheated on her with her ex-best friend, maybe he's moving, I don't know I'm just coming up with things on the spot here, haha. You probably will come up with something better, if you don't already have something in mind.

As for your characters... They aren't fully developed, but that is understandable for the short stories you have. If your writing was longer, then of course the characters would be more detailed. As for originality, it's not as if I automatically think "Oh, that character reminds me of this book," or whatever, but I don't really read the genre you write, realistic fiction. I think they are original, but perhaps I'm not the best judge. =]



P.S. I still like Sklyer. Haha. I think I will name my dino you gave me Skyler, if you don't mind. It's a big compliment. My dinosaurs need special names. Haha.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 20, 2008

Author

lilfeather
lilfeather

About
Things About Me Almost all of my writing is based off of people in my school. My real name is Lily. Im just a kid, teenager, whatever you want to call me. I am one of the biggest Eminem fans EVER. I l.. more..

Writing