WOLVE'S HOWLING, FATE'S CALLING CHAPTER 2

WOLVE'S HOWLING, FATE'S CALLING CHAPTER 2

A Chapter by Sonya

 You woke up in a frantic panic, all your thoughts scrambled on the other sidee of the world, you slowed your thoughts, "Kay, first off, I got jumped, second off, three other guys popped up, one got under my skin, refused me to leave, and... AWW CRAP I FAINTED?!" you exclaimed, starting to anger quickly. "Crap, if I ever see that guy again I'm gonna bust his lip and kick his-" you looked at your surroundings finally, realizing the unfamiliar area, "Where the heck am I?" you cracked your knuckles, "Great, now I'm even more pissed, I don't know what happened, I don't know where I am and I'm missing my bracelet!" you hissed at yourself, thinking that if anything else was wrong, you'd scream bloody murder.

"Well, you do have a temper I see." Someone with dark hair, similar to Vergil's, leaned on the doorway, "Firey tempers must be common in your world," he teased.
"Well now lemme guess, you are a friend of Mr. Aggravatting, right?" You snarled with strong venom.He laughed, seeming amused by your temper. "Answer me already!" You demanded.
"Well, if you must know, my name's Damien. Yours?" He smirked, seeing your scowl.
You remembered what the other one did to get that answer, rubbing your wrist, which was bandaged, you sighed, "Skyler Lark Anders. Now, second question, wheream I? And why?" you winced in how much pain you felt at your wrist.
"First off, that was TWO other questions, not one other, second, you are in Hekate andhere for numerous reasons Skyler." You scoffed at how this smart aleck corrected you. "But, if you wanna survive here, than listen to me and you'll be safe, if you don't than I can't make any promises." You rolled your eyes, not believing a word.
"Right, and I suppose that you expect me to actually believe that load of crap?" You studied the room, there was plenty of empty journals, the walls painted white, the bed sheets were black, as well as the door, the window was shaped as a diamond with golden, floral etchings on the perimeter. Bookshelves were filled with books, for example, The full Nicholas Flamel sereies, Golden Compass, The Sight and Fell, and so forth. You were impressed.
Noticing your expression, Damien smirked, "You can take a look if you like, pllus, those journals are yours to use." You looked at him questionly, "Hey, I'm trying to be nice here, Girly."
Girly, great, this ain't gonna fun, "Girly, what the heck is with that? Why is everyone calling me Girly?" You stood up instantly, anger sparking in your eyes violently.
"Well, expect it a lot." Damien shot back.
"Why you- agh, you MOUNTAIN MONKEY!" You didn't know where the term, "mountain monkey" camefrom, but it seemed o fit hte situation well enough. Either way, Damien seemed annoyed.
"Mountain Monkey, come here and sat that to my face! I dare ya, Girly!" You scowledharshly at him, you stepped straight up tp him and looked him straight in the eye.
"You... are... a ... MOUNTAIN MONKEY! DID YA HERE THAT, OR DO I NEED TO SCREAM LOUDER?" You shreiked. You saw ager in his eyes, but also amusement.
"You got guts, I'll admit, but watch what you say around here." He said grimlyrather irratibly. You heard footsteps, then, the blonde cane up.
"Damien, I said let her rest, not boil her blood, besides, she's controling herself, last time she nearly punched Vergil." He sighed, exsasperation in his voice. He glanced at you, "I see you're better, good, but that wrist of yours is starting to bleed again." You blinked, looking at your wrist, the blood had soaked through the bandages, starting to drip to your hand and fingers.
"Revolting smell, but I though it was just her, Stray." 
You whipped around, "I'm right here you know, and I'm not deaf." Damien smirked again, maling you very irate, "Stop that smirking or I'm gonna punch you into the next century of the next week of the next month!" He kept it on.
"My apologies, it's not guts you have, it's just an anger management issue you have." your knuckles shook,"Hah! See? You just itching to punch me, right?"
"Damien, Stray, so, how's she doing?" The one with ears, Rave, popped out of no where.
"I'm doing fine thank you." You snapped, nottakingyour eyes off of Damien.
"Sorry, Rave, but Damien here just had to annoy Skyler here, so,this isn't hte best time to ask." he glancedback to you, "Let me take a look at your hand." You sighed deeply, letting him rebandage it.
"Hold it, why do I have my wrist bandaged?"As he finished, he looked up.
"Well, that'swhat you expect after Vergil's angry."
"Hey, it'snot my fault that this girl got on my nerves, besides, she wasn't exactly hurt, she's breathingat least." Vergil appeared. Youy anger rodse again.
Rave whipped around, "Would you knock it off, Vergil, she's BLEEDING, becauseYOUhad a freaking Hades grip on her." You stepped back, Rave seemed the most laid back, Vergil raised an eyebrow, seeming took aback.
"Listen, I don't care what's happened, I want to know what's-"
"Calm down, Girly, listen to me, youare more wiped out thanyou think, trust me." Damien turned back to you, seeming serious.
You began to protest, but soon thought better of it, "Alright fine, but i want answers soon." Yousaid, starting to calm down. Stray nodded approving your answer, Rave smiled,Vergil pulled a disappearing act, and Damien, oddly, looked at you with worry.


SugiyamaTakeshi.jpg



© 2009 Sonya


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
Added on June 9, 2009


Author

Sonya
Sonya

I ain't gonna tell ya JACK!, Japan



About
Don't click here! I LOVE anime. Bleach, Shugo Chara, Inuyasha, Devil May Cry, D. Gray - Man, Black Cat . Within Temptation, Flyleaf, ect. are AWESOME bands so me no likey Hanna/Miley, Zac.. more..

Writing
Pay the Piper Pay the Piper

A Story by Sonya


Characters Characters

A Chapter by Sonya