WOLVE'S HOWLING FATE'S CALLING CHAPTER 26

WOLVE'S HOWLING FATE'S CALLING CHAPTER 26

A Chapter by Sonya
"

MY GODDD!!! I DELETED AND SPAZZED OPUT!!!! NOW I HAVE TO REWRITE IT BY MEMORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHGGGG I BLAME THE WORLD!!!! DARN YOU WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"
   You turned around behind you. "Hey Rave, it's so quiet here, is it normal for the birds not to speak?"
     Rave turned to you, "Sometimes, there's a story my parents always told me about man-eating birds." Charming. "Just some old wives tale. Though Motokoko, she's real. Real mean, that is."  You turned to him, your head turning sideways. "She's the Goddess of Birds. And is she nasty!"
 
      There was a loud screech in the distance. "Shouldn't we pick up the pace?"
      "Running from the Abidon is like a toddler running from a pit bull. Useless." You really didn't want to see this thing. It sounded like a dying, man-eating walrus with rabies that Cujo couldn't compare with. Actually, it could probably eat Cujo.
       _________________________________________________________________
           The Raven perched herself  on top of a tree branch. "Those children are luring the Abidon this way! They are completely oblivious of the noise they are creating!" She cawed, gesturing the teens to her.
            The male turned his head, "Did that bird just talk?
            The girl shrugged, flipping her hair out of her eyes, "How should I know? Everything here is bound to. It's just a stupid bird."
      "Such rude insolence! How dare you speak to me in that manner! I, Motokoko, am the Goddess of Birds! And I shall not tolerate such impudent behavior! Now! Cycle Wolf, what be ye name?"

       "Rave, I'm an ex-member of the Sun Pack. This is-"
        "Let the girl speak for herself!"
        The black-haired girl stepped back, "Ah, I'm Skyler Lark Anders."
        Motokoko's head cocked sideways, "Such an ironic middle name. Lark, like my song-birds. But what has me interested is your scent. You're a human, aren't you?" Motokoko flew to a tree. Keeping her emerald eyes on Skyler.
         She nodded, "Y-yes." She looked up, this girl knew she wasn't welcome.
         Motokoko sighed, "Only because of this Abidon will I help you." Her feathers ruffled, "Your lingering scent is stenching up the whole forest. I'll have my vultures rid of it."
          Rave's ears flattened, "How're we supposed to believe you'll help us?"
         "You're not. I'm simply ridding my forest of this creature. After that is dealt with. I suggest you leave before I devour you myself."
           Skyler stomped her foot, "You can't just-"
           "KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWGH!" There it was, a rush of rotting flesh in the air. A blob of grey in the middle of the path. It's mouth chewing on a dismembered arm, blood skewing in puddles. Beady eyes darting in every direction. "What the?!" 
            "That be the cue to am-scram! We needa move!"
             "What happened to not running from the thing?!"
             "Changed my mind!"
              Motokoko shifted her form. She now had mid-length black hair. Emerald eyes. She looked about twenty-three. She stretched. "Vultures, devour that creature." She's insane! Like crows are gonna kill that monster! Skyler thought. But these vultures were huge. A wingspan of 8 ft. And a beak large enough for a head to fit through. The larger features only made them uglier. But Abidon didn't care. It's mouth bit at them vigorously. 
             "Skyler, it's distracted. Motokoko wants us out, so let's go!"
              Skyler nodded, "Right! Are we gonna meet up with the others now?
              "Most likely, we all headed towards this forest. I wonder if it'll end up like it does in the movies. Ya know, the cast members are running for their lives, then they all bump into each other?"


© 2010 Sonya


Author's Note

Sonya
ignore grammar problems, i could really care less.

shoot me. figures this happens when i decide to start typing it again.


Ya know what else is ugly? Monkeys. Monkeys are ugly and evil.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on February 15, 2010
Last Updated on February 15, 2010


Author

Sonya
Sonya

I ain't gonna tell ya JACK!, Japan



About
Don't click here! I LOVE anime. Bleach, Shugo Chara, Inuyasha, Devil May Cry, D. Gray - Man, Black Cat . Within Temptation, Flyleaf, ect. are AWESOME bands so me no likey Hanna/Miley, Zac.. more..

Writing
Pay the Piper Pay the Piper

A Story by Sonya


Characters Characters

A Chapter by Sonya