Do you like me, honey?

Do you like me, honey?

A Poem by Lindsay Hope
"

One will go to great lengths to impress the one they love, including losing themselves.

"

Oh darling, do you think one day I will become the apply of your eye?

You know that all I want is to be your objection of affection,

I just happen to think you're the coolest one around, and all I want is to be your special someone.

Maybe if I push my chest out a little more, dye my hair a little blonder, slim my waist down to be a bit smaller,

Oh...maybe some botox? well, darling, I've never liked needles, but for you, anything.

Do you think that could make me your object of affection, honey?

What if I let you explore my body whenever you please, honey, I know what you want on your lips is the taste of me.

I know I may not be the only one, but for you, I'm willing to be one of many honey, I just want you to like me, even just a little

You know, I'd be willing to ride around with you, just to look as cool as you, I'll be your eye candy, your little accessory

Oh, you like drugs, honey? Sure, I'd be willing to do those with you. Do a few lines, smoke a few trees.

Just as long as like the drugs, you'd be willing to do me.

Sweetie, I just want you to think about me, I'd do anything for you to notice me.

Who am I? Um...Well...I'm your object of affection. I live for you, honey.

It's your world, darling, I'm just in it.

© 2014 Lindsay Hope


Author's Note

Lindsay Hope
This poem was to show that girls will do anything for someone they love, even lose themselves in the process sometimes. I know this poem is a bit odd, not everyone's taste. Please excuse an grammatical errors. Thank you for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its deep, profound and honest poem; love the concept and your subject!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lindsay Hope

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
A. Amos

9 Years Ago

You're most welcome my friend
The old saying goes "Be yourself," but yet there's people who are willing to change themselves for some they're falling in love with. Guys do this too. One of my friends just recently fall in love with a girl, who's really into tattoos and piercings, and he even started to get tattoos and piercings. I'm not saying tattoo and piercings are wrong, but he's changed for this girl. Of course, trying to tell him is like telling him that his head is his feet and his feet are his head...he doesn't believe me. Anyway, good write.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lindsay Hope

9 Years Ago

Of course, when someone is so blinded by love they won't even realize that they are changing for the.. read more
Loving and affectionate. Bravo........................

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lindsay Hope

9 Years Ago

Thank you, I appreciate it!
Sami Khalil

9 Years Ago

You are welcome...:)..................................

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 16, 2014
Last Updated on September 16, 2014
Tags: love, poetry, poem, life, sex, drugs, romance

Author

Lindsay Hope
Lindsay Hope

Philadelphia, PA



About
Hello! I'm Lindsay, I'm almost 18 and am currently a college student (going to school to become a Physician's Assistant). Writing is a huge aspect of my life (along with fashion and music), and I look.. more..

Writing
Creep Creep

A Poem by Lindsay Hope