The Lovers

The Lovers

A Story by MelissaMichelle
"

This is a story about two people who are making love for the first time with each other. It's my first sex story, and just so everyone knows before they read this, I've never had sex. ;)

"

Looking at him with a gaze that seemed to tell him that she was ready, he brushed her hair gently away from her face. The room was dark now, so they were guided by touch alone. The soft hum of music flooded the room, making this moment even more beautiful than it already was.

 Slowly, she reached for his shirt and began to unbutton it. She went slow, not because she was afraid, but because she wanted to savor every bit of this moment with him. Soon enough, the glow of the candle light shown bright on his bare chest and she began to breathe a little heavier now. Without further thought he took her in an embrace that was warm and everything about it felt right. He slowly, but with a little more force, began to undress her as if he knew exactly what he was doing. Finally, they moved toward the bed.

 She lay herself out and waited for him. He got onto the bed and stared into her eyes, passionately. They were about to make love, she knew, not have sex. He ran his hand from the top of her torso down to her navel where he stopped and began caressing her mid-section with his mouth.

She moaned softly in pleasure. With her hand, she stroked the back of his head urging him to continue. He began to move on top of her and before she knew it, she could feel him inside of her. He began to move in a way that connected them like a puzzle piece, that was meant to fit together. She loved him. He loved her. This moment wasn’t here to make them fall in love, but to signify just how in love they were. Finally, when it was all over, she breathed heavily as they both lie on their backs. It had been perfect, just has she had imagined.

© 2011 MelissaMichelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was real cute. It made me smile. It seems like an amazing little thing, and i just can't help but compare it to reality. It's perfect :) Way to go.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

493 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 27, 2010
Last Updated on January 1, 2011
Tags: sex, love making, lovers, erotic