tears

tears

A Chapter by I LUV 1DIRECTION

the rest of that day dragged on and on. i was so confused-i didnt know what to do. i decided to talk to kelsey. thinking this maybe our last conversation, tears built up in my eyes. i walk over to kelsey and she tells me we cant be friends anymore. she told she couldnt handle a boyfriend and a best friend. i was devestated. why did this happen to me. next thing i know, everyone was crowded around me. i had fainted! all this became to much for me. the ambulance came and carried me away.

 my mom took me to the dr and they ran some tests on me. they came back and told us that i had too much stress on me. they also told me i was diagnosed with cancer. i started to cry so hard the ladies in the front office came in  to make sure everything was fine.

   the next day was miserable. i was all alone. i didnt think my life was worth it. i was depressed.



© 2012 I LUV 1DIRECTION


Author's Note

I LUV 1DIRECTION
sad but review plzz
tell me what u think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

THNX

Posted 12 Years Ago


u r making it sound like im there

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 1, 2012
Last Updated on March 1, 2012


Author

I LUV 1DIRECTION
I LUV 1DIRECTION

citrus heights, CA



About
im hannah. iluv to dance and hang out w/ my friends i have great friends and an awesome family i have 2 dogs who are awesome and they are just beautiful i have an awesome life so ya and i am totes tea.. more..

Writing