March 22nd 2019

March 22nd 2019

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a journal about my life and thoughts

"

I woke at 7:30 AM. I gave praises and adoration to God Jesus. Morn’s sweet breeze kissed my cheeks. Jewels flew across the sky. I have started reading the Gospel of Mathew.


I am engrossed in the Novel of Writing. I am thankful to God for many blessings given.


I have come to love my wife. She is a precious pearl of love and guitar of eroticism.


I was able to get a small prize at yesterday’s windfall.


A tarring machine on the road is cackling.


In the Gospel of Mathew it says: ‘yes on earth will be a yes in heaven’. I became wonderstruck with these words and I have applied them to my life.


Through writing I develop the content of the Novel. Experience is the biggest teacher. The novel which I write belongs to the genre of Kunstlerroman, a novel which describes the aesthetic development of the writer. I melody tropes and tropes are Picasso’s paint brush�"tropes are a music of words in impressionism. Trivial incidents of life are made into epiphanies. Epiphanies are the soul of words. Let me use an epiphany here to highlight my point. Brook of beauty running through, gurgling moksha all the way through�"swaying pebbles glistening karmic odes�" samsara meanders pilgrimage blues. The movement of the brook is made into a rendition of metaphysics. Moksha is the Sanskrit word for salvation. The moving pebbles in the brook are identified with Karma. Samsara refers to the cycle of birth and rebirth. For me Samsara is the life living on earth.

I would also like to comments on time in the Novel. There are two different types of time�"Inner time or dialogic time and narrative time or symbolic time. Inner time is a reflection of the consciousness of the writer. This can be done by the use of streams of consciousness. The symbolic time or narrative time is the time where a character lives, a time capitulated as the presence of life.


What is character in the Novel?  A character is resonance of the human soul. Character is the intimate revelation of autobiography�" events which the writer refuses to admit or speak out in day to day life. Character also implies the feelings, emotions and expressions of the self and other people.


As I am writing the novel�"I am exploring the self as an existential being to a becoming.  I have started to grow with life’s experience.


Today I stumbled on a New Idiom: Nazareth, the place which Jesus lived. As an idiomatic expression Nazareth means a holy place. I will be going to Nazareth for worship.


I am amazed at the fact that Jesus spent a long time in Prayer. I am asking God Jehovah Jesus to cure me from all afflictions.


My wife is shy and does not show her nude body in light. But today she got bolder and showed me her nude erotic body. We made sweet love as musical poems.


Today I am again going to Lexical Polygamy a figurative device, a hermeneutic tool. Lexical Polygamy is appropriation of words in a text without searching for contextual meanings. It is said in the Gospel of Mathew: Your Yes on Earth will be a Yes in Heaven.

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on March 22, 2019
Last Updated on March 22, 2019
Tags: Journal, memoir, autobiography, Tropes, idioms, Nazareth, Lexical Polygamy, Narrative time, Symbolic time

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing