Proverbs

Proverbs

A Story by anandbose
"

These are collection of Proverbs

"

Envy is hell’s room of filth. Kindness is the ringing bells of Heaven. Patience will be rewarded as a fruit of joy. God will pour out blessing, wave after wave after wave. The greatest gift to mankind is the cross that shed blood on Calvary. Emotion is passion of the mind an object of beauty. All your sorrow will be turned into a river of joy. The wings of hope have bright day coming. Quell the hell of anxiety from your mind. Wear the clothes of hope and the hat of love. God loves repentance and a crying heart. Obedience is a covenant on earth and its reward being in eternity in heaven with God. Let your existence celebrate the altar of God. Follow your dream; let it take you to the peaks of the highest mountain. Don’t let sin guide your paths. Living every day is a blessing from God. God gives me what he wants and not what I want. Wear your heart in smiles. A tear yesterday, will be a sea of happiness tomorrow. Don’t let the beast seduce you; wear the armor of God. Rain is a celestial friend that visits the earth. Fidelity is the commandment of God and not to be violated with sin. Shed your angst to God and he will take care of you. All prodigal sons who are repentant will be accepted by God the Father. Forget the past, live the present and anticipate the future. God said: Faith as a mustard seed is enough. God is God who knows to materially bless you with a cornucopia. Abide in God and he will rich you with the treasures of this earth. Spread the word of God on earth and he will honor you in heaven. Astrologers lie, tarot betrays and the occult condemns; flee from them; they are pagan misunderstandings.  Nature and God are the biggest teachers: so learn from them lessons of art. Be It any kind of art, naturalism, impressionism, surrealism, expressionism, all are found during the sunrise and the sunset. God is the artist beyond par. Overcome the demon of failure. Success and good fortune comes to you when you least expect it. In my Christian life, I am running a race of victory. Camaraderie is a gift from God. Fair Weather Friends are not true friends. One can sin and yet repentant but sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is unpardonable. God knows your heart and knows how to reward you. A blasphemer is a fool in God’s presence. Let worry take care of itself. God’s love cannot be fathomed but can be felt.  Sin is the outcome of the  Devil and his pride.  Romance is God’s gift and lust is the curse of God. God is a mystic who carved creation with love. God loves to worshiped he has to be given all glory, praise and worship.  

 

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on May 2, 2019
Last Updated on May 2, 2019
Tags: Proverbs, Maxims, Sayings

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing