Sayings of a Beatnik Rabbi

Sayings of a Beatnik Rabbi

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a collection of thoughts

"

Sayings of a Beatnik Rabbi

Metaphors glide in the sky as poetic music.  Tranquil is a peaceful ornament. Don’t victimize faith with the seed of your pen.  Astrology, Tarot and Occult all are the curses of Hell.  She became an ecstasy of a blooming flower. Democracy, thy fate lies in the hands of the voter. Vanity, I don’t make an offering of you. God I pour my libations, my soul. Windfall grow as a fruit into my bank account. Prayer is a weapon to break generational curses. I am an island of hope. I am a lake of good fortune. God whisper to my soul�"the secrets of your divine mystery.  Novel is an art form in words. Every day I drink the blood and eat the body of Christ. Rely on the Holy Spirit for your destiny. Think wisely before making your moves. Plan your destiny with God and he will make your ends successful.  Indian voters have to liberate democracy from Fascism and Misrule. Your body is a monument for Christ to Live. Patience, endure yourself as a seed, till you become a flower. I have tasted the Love of Christ and it is sweet. God’s Philosophy is a wine of mystic wonder. Plato’s forms point out to a Christian God.  Melody, Rhythm and Beat all are God’s gifts of the soul. Covetousness, greed, envy and adultery all the fangs of hell. Penetrate all of them with the armor of God. Life is living the poetry of music. All occasions in life are the precious gift of God. Music is a pasture of the heart, a gfit of the year. Virtues are sweet and Temptations are bitter. Better a little with God than with plenty with the Devil. Lies are the poison of the soul. God is the navigating rudder which keeps your ship floating steady in times of trouble.  God create a Garden of Eden for my material needs. God is prayer answered. Forgiveness is God’s greatest asset. God is the soft voice that speaks inside your heart.  Let Hope and Faith endure in prayer. Crooked is the Serpent’s tongue. Sin is a God forsaken place. God is our co-traveler in the journey of life. God lift up my heart and soul in praising your majestic wonder. A novel is a work of art, a painting in words. Destiny your wings are planted in God’s Flight.  God is the light that poured out into the World. My tongue is joy praising God. God is the armor of righteousness. Let the heart dwell in good tidings. There’s a God in heaven that will take care of all your material needs. Let your tongue bring good cheer to the broken hearted. With God on my side I am at peace. God will manifest your dreams with a rainbow of success. Count not your short comings�"but count your blessings. Love is the greatest weapon of God that no sword can pierce. Think before you speak because every word that you utter will manifest as reality. Live not to be tempted: Live to be righteous. Lord rich my purse with money. Pride is Lucifer�"the fallen angel. God I have to learn how to love you with my heart and soul. Rejoice and be glad for God is with you.

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 7, 2019
Last Updated on May 7, 2019
Tags: Sayings, Proverbs, Maxims, Figures of Speech, Tropes

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing