Hearth of Breed: Sylar and Olivia

Hearth of Breed: Sylar and Olivia

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor
"

(Told in Olivia'S (MY) prespective)

"

Today was just a normal day. Today was like any other day. I got up at 6:30 and brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and took a shower. It was like every other normal day. Mom and my sister gave me a ride to the bus stop and I boarded the bus like every other day. There was no abnormalsy in this day. Or so I thought.

 

I entered my first period class, Literacy, with my best friend Anna. Anna was laughing about something I didnt hear. I was a little late, but I usually was, so I didn't care. My other friends sat around me, and I winked at my friend Jay who was talking to my other friend Chris in front of him. I tried to focas on my work, but all I could think about was Heroes. Heroes, Heroes, Heroes. It was  my favorite show, and I loved it beyond belief. My mom had once banned me from it because it was interferring with my school work.

 

The teacher began teaching something about Latin Roots and Prefixes. I sighed and relaxed, then drew little sketches of Nathan Petrelli, my love from Heroes, on the front of my Literacy Binder. Voicelessly, my friend Megan nudged me as we moved on to the next segment of our notes. Sometimes I wished something would go wrong, something out of the ordinary.

 

Then, as if by magic, a man walked in.

 

I knew him. At first I thought I was dreaming, or seeing things, but I knew I wasn't. The man was there was plain as day, and I knew him. It was Gabriel Gray/Sylar, from Heroes.

 

It was.

 

"Hello," my teacher, Ms. Tyler, smiled sweetly, but unknowingly. "May I help you, Mr....?"

 

"Dr. Mohinder Suresh," said I Sylar looking man, and I gasped to myself. Oh, my god. He was impersonating Mohinder! My stomach churned as I thought of this some sick joke probably played by Max, the only other person in seemingly this school who watched Heroes. He was in Health though, three periods away.

 

Ms. Tyler smiled sweetly again. "Yes, Dr. Suresh, I got an e-mail this morning saying to be expecting you."

 

"Yes," the man greeted. "I study genetics, and I'd like to observe the classroom for genetics in behavior and such. Is this alright with you?"

 

 

Ms. Tyler nodded. "You can take a seat back here," she pointed to the backmost seat in the classroom.

 

Everyone looked at my as Syler/Suresh took a seat in the back of the classroom. I felt his eyes on me as Ms. Tyler began to teach again. His gaze burned a hole in my back. If this was no joke, and this was really Syler, then he could kill us all!

 

I raised my hand quickly, my stomach not ceasing to stop churning. "Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked, and Ms. Tyler quickly nodded. I signed out, took the pass, and ran from the room.

 

I ran down the hallway, tears forming in my eyelids. Oh, my god. Was this for real? Was this for real?

 

Suddenly, I heard a light banging. I wouldn't have heard it if I hadn't stopped to listen. My body twisted towards the sound and I found myself in from of a locked-from-the-outside janitor's closet. Without a moment's hesiatation, I unlocked the red door and it burst open.

 

There stood the real Mohinder Suresh.

 

I could have screamed. I could have cried. I could have fainted. But I didn't. I meerly stared. And stared. And stared. My stomach flipped and I felt as though I was going to barf.

 

"Thank you," Mohinder Suresh said. I didn't know wiether to call him Mohinder, or Suresh, or Dr. Mohinder, or Dr. Suresh. My heart leaped when he took a step forward, knocking aside a broom. Now I knew that he was real, and not something of my holographic memory.

 

I nodded silently, and he brushed past me.

 

"Wait!"

 

He turned around slightly, suprised.

 

"You're looking for Sylar, right?"

 

"How did you--"

 

"There's this show I watch. It's called Heroes. The first season just ended. It ended with a man named Peter Petrelli exploding and almost destroying New York."

 

Mohinder Suresh stared at me. His mouth hung open, mimicking my suprise.

 

"I'm--I'm sorry, Dr. Suresh."

 

Mohinder shook his head. "No, no, that's fine. So you know about..."

 

I nodded. "Yes. The people with abilities. Sylar. You."

 

"Incredible," he whispered. "They managed to monitor us..."

 

I was stuck in the moment. I didn't know what to do. This was THE Mohinder Suresh. He was standing right in front of me, gaping at ME. Next thing I knew, he was talking again.

 

"Do you know where he is?"

 

I nodded again. "He's in my classroom. Watching us."

 

"Watching for abilities..." muttered Mohinder. "Take me there!"

 

XXX 

 

Mohinder nearly took the door off when he opened it. Ms. Tyler stopped speaking immediately, and stared at him--and me. "Olivia?" she asked lightly. "Um, who is this?"

 

"Ma'am, my name is Dr. Mohinder Suresh."

 

Sylar stood up angrily. "I'M Dr. Mohinder Suresh!"

 

Ms. Tyler looked from Mohinder to Sylar anxiously. I walked in lightly behind them, but I was thrown up against the wall. Oh God, Sylar.

 

"You!" Sylar yelled, walking up to me as calmly as he could. "You know something. You freed him!"

 

I couldn't say anything. For two reasons; one, I was scared out of my wits, and two, Sylar had such a hard grip on my throat that I couldn't breathe.

 

I managed to smile.

 

He loosened his grip on my throat a bit so I could speak. When I could, I managed to choke out,

 

"Go. To. Hell."

 

Sylar angrily threw me across the room. My body, much resembling a rag doll, landed in a heap on the edge of the room. I coughed and raised my head, hoping not to have injured myself too much. I looked at where the side of the table had cut me. There was nothing there. I felt a minor pain in my other wrist and noticed a fading mini-scar.

 

I had abilities.

 

I could heal.

 

My heart sped up crazily. So I was one of THEM? I breathed in and out quickly, and tears spread to my eyes and I coughed lightly again, hoping they wouldn't notice me. I looked up and saw that Mohinder was yelling at Ms. Tyler.

 

"Ma'am, this man is a killer. Evacuate the building immediately!"

 

Before anyone could do anything, the door slammed shut behind Mohinder. I began shaking uncontrollably. Sylar had trapped us all here. I shakily got up and stood as confidently as I could.

 

Sylar saw me stand and walked towards me as the desk moved away. I smiled warmly.

 

"I know you Sylar. There's a show I watch. Called Heroes. There's you, Mr. Sylar. And there's Mohinder. And there's also a man named Noah Bennet."

 

"Shut the hell up!" screamed Sylar, and he literally shoved his hand up my throat. I gasped in pain. Then, he began to cut my head off.

 

"Olivia!" it was Anna. Tania, Megan, and a few others. I cried out as the pain enveloped. Then, something knocked Sylar to the ground. I collasped. I breathed in and out quickly on the floor, then waited for my wound to heal. Within seconds I placed my hands up to my forehead and felt nothing. And no pain.

 

I grinned and stood, amazing my classmates. I wasn't injured. I also amazed Sylar and Mohinder, and the teacher.

 

"I've been trying to get that power for months," grinned Sylar, then he launched himself at me. I dodged the best I could, but I fell to the ground with him. Some of the kids were whipping out their cells and calling 911. I knew the police, the firemen, and a few others I couldn't name couldn't even attempt to hold Sylar the Killer down.

 

Mohinder backed up, as Sylar got back up. I punched him, hard, right in the cleft of the chin. He gasped and backed away, pain filling his hatred-filled glare. 

 

He whipped out his Magic Finger.

 

I turned around, closed my eyes, and ran. I knew if I escaped he would come after me and leave them all alone. I ran towards the window.

 

And jumped. 

 

 

 



© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
(my teachers all have phoney names too by the way! So no one tries to find me thro teacher names! =]) This takes place right after the first season ends, by the way!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on November 22, 2009
Last Updated on December 7, 2009


Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor