The First Time - SNILY FanFiction

The First Time - SNILY FanFiction

A Story by livlovact
"

Severus loves Lily. That's all you really need to know. But does Lily love Severus?

"

The way her hair falls in her eyes,

Will she see through my disguise?

I hope she’s listening,

Because I’m in her memories.

If luck is with me tonight,

My voice will finally get it right,

And this time I swear I…..

 

“Hey Sev, what are you doing?”

Severus Snape slammed the book shut with a loud bang. He grinned sheepishly at the angry library monitor Madam Pince, before turning back to Lily.

“Oh nothing Lily, nothing at all. Are you ready to work on the Magical History paper?”

“Yes of course, though I don’t why we would care about the origin off the Headless Hunt.” she rolled her eyes. Severus had never seen a green so deep and beautiful as Lily Evans eyes. “You get out the things and I’ll go look for some books.”

She was gone.

Sighing, he opened up his potions book again. Before Lily returned, he wanted to finish his poem.

 

If luck is with me tonight,

My voice will finally get it right,

And this time I swear I mean it,

Because I…

 

“Hey Sev, what ya doing?” said a sing-song voice from behind him.

“Oh, no,” Severus muttered to himself slamming the book again. He continued to ignore the boy behind him knowing exactly who he was.

“Hey, Snivelly. I asked you a question! It’s polite to answer,” said James Potter from behind him. Ever so slightly Severus’ hand began to move ever so slightly towards his wand.

“What Potter? Are you lost? This is the library you know,” he sneered still reaching for his wand.

“As a matter of fact I did know this was the library. I was searching for new spells. What do you think of…”

“NO!” Severus yelled, yanking his wand out of his pocket and turning to face the boys. He was surprised to see that it was not just Potter behind him but Black and Pettigrew as well; Lupin was watching from some nearby shelves.

“I’m not your spell dummy Potter,” he said addressing the boy he hated so. “Levic…”

 

He never got to finish the spell however as Lily came running back at that moment.

“Sev stop! James, don’t you dare! Petrificus Totalus!” With that James was on the floor in a body-bind. Pettigrew ran off screaming like a banshee and Black, noticing Lily’s wand pointed directly at his face, got out of there as quickly as ever pulling his best friend along with him.

“Snape, Evans, OUT!”  Madam Pince was on the war path.

“Lily, come on,” Severus said, grabbing her hand. Once they were out in the corridor he turned to the girl he would love forever. “Lily that was…Amazing. Why’d you do that?”

“I couldn’t bear the thought of them hurting you again. I don’t know what it is but…” He was moving towards her. He had never felt this good.

“Severus? What are you …”

“Lily,”

“Sev?”

Always moving closer. She closed her eyes. The euphoria Severus felt when they finally kissed was instantly blurred and twisted. His head hurt and a wave of dizziness washed over him.

 

Lily opened her eyes and Severus felt like screaming. The glowing green had changed to a murder red.

Closing his eyes he fell backwards onto something soft.

All he could hear was her voice, “Severus, Sev, come on Sev. Wake up.”

He opened his eyes. Lily’s face floated above him, contrast to the white ceiling of the Hospital Wing.

“Lily, what happened?”

“Oh Sev, I came back and you were on the floor while James and his friends ran away. You were hit by two spells at once.”

“So you and I…” Breaking off, he began to blush. Of course it was a dream. Lily Evans would never love him. All he had was his dreams, his potions and himself.

© 2012 livlovact


Author's Note

livlovact
All rights below to J.K Rowling. No infringement meant

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Honestly, reading this makes me want J.K Rowling to write a book on Severus Snape and Lily Evans. Your writing was great and for a second there I was really hoping the dream was real. This is great.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Thanks so much. I wrote it for a one-shot competition on Wattpad but I really liked it so I decided to share it

Posted 11 Years Ago


AMAZING! I love snape and lily together! you wrote this amazingly! I love it sooooo much!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1963 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 3, 2012
Last Updated on August 3, 2012
Tags: Harry, Potter, Snape, Severus, Lily, Evans, J.K, Rowling, Alan, Rickman, Fanfiction, James

Author

livlovact
livlovact

Brisbane, Australia



About
Arrrrrgghhh!!!! Judging by that you can tell I'm a bit (totally) insane! LIVLOVACT is what I live by and is my handle for everything (check me out on Wattpad as well). I hate my actual name so I will .. more..

Writing
Hooked Hooked

A Story by livlovact