The Colors Of My Life

The Colors Of My Life

A Poem by Livia
"

One of my fav. poems I've ever written. I hope you all like !

"
   Writing your name in my notebook, thinking how pretty your voice would look if I could only gather all the colors to paint the simplest "hello", because when you speak I see all the colors flying off your soft lips making the rainbows in the sky. At the end of every rainbow shines your smile. Color my world? Babe, you color my life. I use to see in black and white but with you my world is HD.  You make me see shades of color, the grass is not green, no, but shades of yellow and blue. The night is not black, it's every color collapsed into each other because my world got tired and now you must rest. The only time my world isn't in color is when you are resting and your lips are no longer forming.. the colors of my life.

© 2011 Livia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very Refreshing Poem..Love it

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is beautiful. It sums up exactly how I'm feeling right now in my life, but I could never have expressed it this uniquely. I think that if it was given a little bit more structure, it would be a really amazing piece of poetry.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Love it. remember when you text this to me

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
3 Reviews
Added on August 1, 2011
Last Updated on August 1, 2011

Author

Livia
Livia

Wadsworth, OH



Writing
My love My love

A Poem by Livia


All of me. All of me.

A Poem by Livia