Reaaal Men Dont Hit Girrls!

Reaaal Men Dont Hit Girrls!

A Poem by Olivia Ashley

yoou feel like you have power when you hit her don't you?

you think it's funny when you push her into walls and punch her but yoour wrong!

you think you are big and bad around your peers because you want them to bow dowwn to yoou.

but you look weak in my eyes,you have no way to express your anger than hit a poor inocent girl who says she loves you.

she deserves better i still do not understand why she stays with you?

is it cause she is terrifyed that if she leaves you will hurt her worse?you are not a true man when you fight someone weaker than yourself.

real men respect a woman and treat them like queens but you think a real man doesnt take any s**t from no one not even a girl but see i think that this girl is more tougher than you because she has to deal with being hit by a man and is weaker compared to yoou and she has to worry aboout everyday getting hurt by someone she loves and has no way of escaping.She is tougher than you will ever be because she has deal with all the beatings from yoou!you truly do not understand the definition of a man!

© 2011 Olivia Ashley


Author's Note

Olivia Ashley
i hope yoou enjooy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I absolutely enjoyed this one! You hit the nail on the head with this, center-strike. No man should ever hit any woman, let alone a woman he loves. He also shouldn't abuse her in any other way, shape or form--including neglect. That's something our modern media and "gangsta culture" just don't understand, and it sickens me to think that men who do abuse their women can get away with it. It's wrong, not only morally, but in the very sense of human decency.

Posted 11 Years Ago


very true .. great job with this !

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 1, 2011
Last Updated on April 1, 2011

Author

Olivia Ashley
Olivia Ashley

Bikini Bottom, VA



About
a depressed stoner trying to make it through more..

Writing