Wisdom

Wisdom

A Story by Lizardo

Wisdom

The great wisdom that has been with the human race since the existence of him, without wisdom we would be ignorants who don’t understand the world around us, like the first human the ever walked of earth, he was guided by his instincts, he thought  like the animals and never wondered about how the things that were around him worked, after that it will take a few thousand years for humans to start wondering, trying to understand what was surrounding him, the wisdom had evolve into something new, something that many people liked, it was the great feeling of understanding our world that was given to us. The great nations of the past and present have and had wisdom in the people who knew more than the rest, the ones who always read and read and read and read for the good of the people, because they felt that they could make a different place for the society, for the community, for the country, for the families that constitute every country in the world. The illustrators believe that we need faith in our self, they believe that the world needed to be a better place for life, for the children of the future, or you can see en example of wisdom in practices, the best example is our fathers of independence, they thought that we could constitute a great nation, every single country in the world has had them, those who wanted to be independent,  they follow their beliefs , their ideals, they never give up until they had what they wanted, they were very perseverant.

Another great example is Christopher Columbus and his great idea that the world was actually spherical and that if they went to where the ocean finished, you would appear in the other side of the world, and there are many more stories around the world, Newton with his discovery of gravity made a big impact in human thinking, that encourage them to think freely, to believe what they wanted to believe, and many other scientific breakthroughs.

Then you wondered and start asking: how did this people do that? I can’t do that

Well the answer is very simple as the title says, they had wisdom, some believe in god, god gives wisdom to the believers, but for the atheist, and for both parties (Religion and Atheist) the best way to gain wisdom is reading, reading things you like, you wondered about, don't just live with the fact that you want to know something but are too lazy to make a little research, those people made all of what we now know possible, they wondered about the world. I want to encourage the teenagers, the adults, the children to gain wisdom, with every new activity you do, you gain wisdom from that experienced, and so on you go. It’s a common mistake for our generation now to think that they can’t do such things that are boring to read book, well let me tell you it’s not, why? Because you can imagine the situation going on in your head, you learn from that, it’s a fact the people respect the ones who know more than them because they think they can learn something new, something different, something that will help them, unfortunately, these days we don’t see much people trying to learn something new just because they aren’t told to do it, what is the worst mistake the our generation, that the young people tend to think? Their worst mistake is thinking they are not able to fallow their dreams, many people have dreams, everyone has dreams, but few of them are the ones who have the courage to fallow them, to try to reach them, every single country in the world need to invest more in their education than in anything else, they need education so they can gain wisdom, to think more outside the box instead of them self, to try to help people.

The wisdom, the importance is great, it’s the base and priority for every single human being in the world, without we would be lost, we wouldn’t be intelligent. A thing that I tend to hear in my class or in any place is this: Well the boy/girl is more intelligent than me, I think that that’s ignorant talk, and hear I tell you that everyone in the world is SMART AND INTELLIGENT, it’s a common mistake to think that there are people who are more smart than others, no, that’s a wrong to think, what differs us from the intelligent boy or girl from the class is that they are more dedicate to study than we are, they are more interesting in knowing more than the rest, and that’s the truth, even the guy who has the worst notes in the class and appears that he is not intelligent, well let me tell you that Einstein wasn’t a great student, he even failed his appliance to university, but how do we know him now? As one of the smartest and more intelligent guy that the world has ever seen (apart of Jesus) you see, I see nonsense in this, everyone is smart.

Although the human race has wisdom, we have made really great errors, probably because we are not perfect, but making wars out of nothing? Yeah, that’s stupidity level god, I mean, world wars I and ii did have a reason, especially two, who would want Hitler in the power of Europe? There we be chaos everywhere, but, imagine world war two, imagine what Hitler made all of the Jewish people pass through, that’s explains in to how much a human can go for its ideals tending to think that they are right…. That’s why I recommend, always listening to everything they say to you if it is for your own good, even the dull and the ignorant, you can learn something from them, actually, and you can learn new stuff from anyone.

It’s good to hear people’s ideas, you can learn from the ways they think, everyone has a different style of thinking and that should be respected. But also it’s good for people to hear what you think about a certain subject or hear your ideas, because they too can learn something from you.

© 2014 Lizardo


Author's Note

Lizardo
A little essay that i made, i would like to hear what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You weren't kidding about the essays xD
I like your thoughts and opinions in this one.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lizardo

9 Years Ago

Told you xD
But then I thought I would be a better Idea to write what I think in the poems, b.. read more
Cool Girl

9 Years Ago

Okay, I'll read it...later xD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Added on November 24, 2014
Last Updated on November 24, 2014
Tags: Thoughts, Essay

Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo