Life

Life

A Story by Lizardo

Life

I woke up in the morning like any other day in my life; I took a shower, dressed up, and eat breakfast. I always like thinking about life, but, what is life? What is this thing that we live with? Well, life is everything you do, life is everything you interact with, life is life.

You should enjoy life at its fullest, you only live once.

Don’t pay attention to the bad moments you’re passing through… ether if it’s a breakup, or someone from your family died, or you are in depression, don’t pay attention to it…

Life is made for being happy, not for being in depression or other problems; you need to be strong and perseverant, and always try to be happy. Every human in earth has problems, remember there are people who are in a worst state than you. Life is very important, and always try new things, read stuff you like, things that make your heart feel warm and happy, have family time! And play a board game or something, hang with friends, because you were given a great present, and that present is life, enjoy life, be happy, I do not know if you are part of a religion or not, but  I do know that you are reading what I’m writing right now, I know that you are also open to hear new ideas o thoughts from people, and that’s part of life, being in harmony with everyone, that’s a great joy. 

© 2014 Lizardo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on November 27, 2014
Last Updated on November 27, 2014
Tags: Life, hapiness, everyone

Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo