Unanswered Truths

Unanswered Truths

A Story by Lizardo
"

Another short story

"
I knew things were wrong when I saw darkness sorrounding me, although I was sitting in a chair, which could coun't as a good thing. I still didn't processed what just happened. 
From what I remember, I was with my family on a luxurious airplane flying from Los Angeles to New york, my father had a factory and my mother was a lawyer, so we can say I came from a wealthy family. 3 hours being bothered by my Sister, 3 hours of just listening to music while the flight attendent always stopped by every 5 minutes asking me if I wanted something to drink or eat, 3 hours of being bored to the core. 
I was watching the desserts we passed through the jet's window, Utah I thought. 
My father was on his computer while my mother was talking to someone on the phone, it seemed like she never drop the phone out of her sight, she would always carry it around. In some way, I actually hated that. 
BOOM! 
I loud explotion came from the flight deck, suddenly we we're falling down, I started to float. Trying to hold on to something while we're falling, then came the bad part. Half of the airplane broke down, the flight deck flew to another direction with fire and wires sticking out of it. 
My sister started to scream, I didn't know what to do, I felt powerless. I was so scared I couldn't even yell or say something, words couldn't form in my mouth, I only had the sand of the dessert right infront of me as we we're falling from the sky at a fast rate. 
I heard someone calling me, Alexander. Like someone whisper it on my ear. 
I watched my father trying to grabb my hand but it was to late. 
1..2..3...4 We hit the dessert. 
After that, my visions we're blurry. 
I was laying on the sand, feeling thirsty. My head hurt like someone had just smacked with a baseball bat. 
Then I saw them, I saw two shadow figures staring at me, one of them pull out of his hand to grabbed me. My vision went black. 
Then I was bein carried by a corridor made of steel with light bulbs hanging through it. 
My vision became black again. 
Then here I was, Sitting in the darkness. Thoughts spinning in my head. 
How did things changed so...quick..... 
Then I heard the cracking of an opening door. Light shone through the room. 
A man in a white lab coat, wearing glasses entered the room. 
"Alexander" the man said in a calm voice. 
"I know a lot of things have happened lately" I looked up to his face. The man looked like he was on his forties. 
"But we need to talk to you" 
"A week has passed since the inccident, it's been all over the news" He said
"Alexander, the airplane wasn't blown apart by the forces of nature, it was all planned" 

© 2015 Lizardo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg. Great cliffhanger! You better follow this one up boy, i need more

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lizardo

9 Years Ago

Did iit come out well?
Not here

9 Years Ago

yeah i really liked it. i think it flowed really great and you kept the same tone the whole story. i.. read more
Lizardo

9 Years Ago

Thanks David! its really goood to hear that :)
YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE!!!! Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssse please please write more!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lizardo

9 Years Ago

hahahaha okay okay more to come :)
Thanks for stopping by and read this!
Omg!! The ending!!! I'm totally like half excited and half screaming in my mind! xD

THAT was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lizardo

9 Years Ago

jajaja fine then, I will accept it xD
Cool Girl

9 Years Ago

Good! XD xD xD
Lizardo

9 Years Ago

Good xD xD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 28, 2015
Last Updated on March 28, 2015
Tags: Teen, Fiction, Action.

Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


tears tears

A Poem by yvo miki


The Trials The Trials

A Story by Lizardo


Miss Me Miss Me

A Poem by Emily