What about them?

What about them?

A Story by Lizardo
"

Sorry if its too long..

"
What about them?
The people who are in need right now? 
What have they done to the one who hurt them every single day
What about them?
What about the ones who are being killed in the wars?
What have they done to you or to anyone for being treated with death

What about you?
What are you suffering? 
Every human is not happy, we feel happiness in a day or a week but we can't be happy for a long time, and by that I mean that, we sometimes aren't happy and sometimes we are. The truth is, everything is in our mind. 
But still, what about you? 
Are you dreaming of doing great things in the world?
Are you strong enough? 
Lets get something straigh, being strong isn't going to lift you to the top, being smart and strong in our mind will make you go up like a rocket sent to space and who knows what wonders we may see when we're at the top.
Are you ready? 
Am I ready?
Both of those questions, can sometimes give us a hard time, but its better to have with time what we want to do, so when we're ask if we're ready, we answer with what we feel is the right answer.

What about all of us?
Are you thinking about yourself? or are you thinking about the world the surrounds you? that you interact with? that you see and think its real?

That is up to you, only you, the one who's reading this can answer that. 

What about us? 
Well, we're a great writers website, where we can have a lot poetry, stories and fun. 
We're many great writers come to show off their skills. 
You know, I've met many here, and many are my friends too. all of them, are great writers, better then me. 

So let me tell you something, this website is awesome and there are a lot of awesome people on here.  We should be in peace and not fighting. If a writer writes better stuff than we do, then we better put effort on what we do too. Don't expect to let things fall from the sky, there are a lot of talented people in here. 

So, what about them?
You might think that the people out there don't care any less of you, but trust me, if they don't know you, they are thinking about you and the things you have at home. They wish for a better life. 

© 2015 Lizardo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good for you, Lizardo. Very interesting and generous thoughts. My limited experience here has been very positive. Like the rest of the world some are extremely generous and give lots of help, others are more modest and some just want reviews but don't return the favor. It is their loss, though, bec people soon realize that and are less likely to respond to them generously. It's good to move on then and like little bees among flowers, seek out the sweetest nector. Many blessings on you. Keep your kind heart and faith that each of us can impact others in a helpful way and you will live your life well.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lizardo

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, and I will sure do :)
It really means a lot, th.. read more
I don't know what to say, but I feel like I have to review this because I review everything that you write. xD

Ummm..... I stink at reviews. I thought this was amazing! It really left me speechless. I can't even find words to explain it :) so great job :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lizardo

8 Years Ago

Thanks Aless, it really means a lot :)
Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

Youre welcome
A pain we all unfortunately share. A very conscious and touching peace, Lizardo, keep it up!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lizardo

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
well written

everything is all a matter of perspective
everyone looks at things differently

the challenge, is learning to see eye to eye with one another

if we can learn to do that
there will be less competition and strife

and we will learn to coexist together
both as individuals, and as mature artists

where more can ultimately be achieved

for the greater good



-Dream

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lizardo

8 Years Ago

Thank you Shaun, and I really hope we can learn :)
Great story with meaning. I like it. Yes, we all should take time and think about this. Well done my friend:)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lizardo

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much! IM, I really appreciete it :)
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

You are very welcome:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

321 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 24, 2015
Last Updated on April 24, 2015
Tags: Life

Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Young Young

A Poem by Not here


Atoms Atoms

A Poem by Lizardo


A Few Thoughts A Few Thoughts

A Story by Lizardo