Moving On

Moving On

A Story by Lizardo
"

Lets move on

"
Don't we all sometimes feel like we want run away? 
Get out from the house of our problems and simply run away towards the sun? 
I've felt that, and I'm pretty sure everyone has too.

You see, there are times in life when we just can't take it anymore, no matter how much crap of ''Not giving up" they put in your mind, we always fall and we will keep on falling too. True, that our spirit and heart is the one who keeps us going, but when we fall a lot of times, we lose the confidence in ourselves and then comes the point where your scared of doing something new because everything you do simply fails all the time, like you have bad luck or something. Relationships, meeting new people, fights with the family, Broken dreams.... 
Anything and Everything are words that hit us in this world.
So yeah, you gave up and blah blah blah 

But hey, maybe its the method your using that isn't bringing baskets of fruits to your house, maybe you need to change something, but a good change not a bad change. 
Moving on is a phase where we lower our weapons and chose new ones to keep up with the fight. 
Moving on means that our past failures aren't going to torment us in the present-future. 
Moving on doesn't mean leaving your boyfriend/girlfriend behind, it means meeting new people who you'll meet with thrive.

It's changing our style of thinking to something better, like a soccer team, if something isn't working out, then the manager has to change something so that the team keeps on winning. 
It's realizing where we have fallen. It's simply moving on. 
The end. Nothing more to add to it, just like that. 

The world doesn't care about your emotions, only your friends do. The world and your friends are waiting for you to do something that can changed the world. But how in the world are you thinking of changing the world if you can't move on from the past? Yeah, great question huh? 

Forget the past, its something we hear everyday and it gets boring because... you just keep on hearing it everyday. 
I'm not going to tell you how to find your way back home or your way to your dreams, I'm just telling you something I've seen. 
If we really want to move on, then lets stop thinking about the past and move on forward with time and the world. 

So hey, don't worry about it 
It will all be fine
Lets drop our aged weapons
And pick new ones to keep on fighting
'Till we find the light.

© 2015 Lizardo


Author's Note

Lizardo
How did this come out?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved this! It made me feel as though I could move on from all my worries!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Well said..I'm also in such a place and I feel like you helped me alot

Posted 8 Years Ago


Moving on is the hardest thing you'll ever do.

I found the metaphors in the story intriguing and unique, and the premise even better. While the writing and structure was just a bit off from amazing, I found this to be a very nice little pep talk to the reader; simplistic yet also emotionally affective. Keep up the good work!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lizardo

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much Cole, I really appreciete it :)
Well written
Well said Lizardo



-Dream

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lizardo

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much Shaun, I really appreciete it
closed

8 Years Ago

no problem
keep writing hopeful things
A really Nice write. Rating 100# but i'm not moving on. Never will.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lizardo

8 Years Ago

If you want to, you can.
Thanks IM :) I really appreciete it coming from you :)
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

You are always welcome:) and the thing is that i don't want to...i'm sorry, its complicated... But s.. read more
A great, inspirational write.
Thanks for sharing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lizardo

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much Melinda, I really appreciete it :)
It came out good! It was awesome :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lizardo

8 Years Ago

Thanks Aless, I'm glad you liked this one :)
Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

No problem :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

351 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 12, 2015
Last Updated on May 12, 2015
Tags: Life

Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Go Crazy Go Crazy

A Poem by Not here