the devil within ( lyrics )

the devil within ( lyrics )

A Screenplay by Talia The Hedgehog
"

its all by me... 0_0

"

i will keep quiet , you wont even know im here.you wont suspect a thing.you wont see me in the mirror. but i crept into your heart, you cant make me dissapear.till i make you..i made myself at home in the cobwebs and the light. im learnig all you tricks.i can hurt you from inside.i made myself a promise you wont ever se me cry till i make you. youll never know what hi you. wont see me closing in. im gonna make you suffer. inthis hel you put me in. im underneath your skin. the divil within... youll never know what hit you. ill be herewhen you think your all alone. teething in the cracks im he poisin in your bones. my love is your diesies i wont let youset it free till i break you.. youll never knowwhat hit you! wont see me closing in.. im gonna make you suffer, this hel you put me in.. im underneath your skin. the devil within..youll never know what hit you! i tried to be the lover to your nightmares. look what you made of me! now ima haveyou burden that you cant back..look what you made of me.. looki what you me!!! ill make you see..youll never know what hit you! wont see me closing in! im gonna make you suffer. this hel you put me in.. imuder neah your skin! the devil within... youll never know what hit you! the devil within..... youll never know what hit you!

© 2013 Talia The Hedgehog


Author's Note

Talia The Hedgehog
ignore the spelling... ( shut up ) 0_0

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on December 7, 2013
Last Updated on December 7, 2013
Tags: devil, within, loki

Author

Talia The Hedgehog
Talia The Hedgehog

United Kingdom



About
My name's Talia and I am a big fan of Ticci Toby, Lost Silver, Manic the Hedgehog, Silver the Hedgehog, Espio, and Shadow. I like a lot of things and if you are reading this, don't look out your windo.. more..

Writing