Chapter 1: DIE

Chapter 1: DIE

A Chapter by Talia The Hedgehog

Why? I was destined to marry this man that bullied me ever since we were kids. I tried to warn him about the way I could be. When I hear music I become a horrible monster of rage and pain. I walked down the isle as the wedding song played. I tried to keep the thoughts in my head. Then, it came out. Before I knew it, I knocked over the DJ and killed my to-be groom. The DJ messed up with the songs and HOW by The Neighbourhood was playing. I screamed and got out. My tail dragged as I escaped the church. My horns were poking through my veil. I jumped up on a building top and roared forcefully. I was going to jump. I almost did, but someone caught me. Tears rolled down my cheek as I had second thoughts. I felt the person drop me and I became unconscious.
I woke up in a strange mansion.  I felt around my chest to see that there was a hatchet in my chest. I looked up at a strange boy about my age with another hatchet, similar to the one in my chest. There were other figures behind him. "Why isn't she dead?" Someone asked. I felt no pain. I knew I couldn't trust these people. Especially the one with the hatchet, he had blood on himself. "And why does she have horns and a tail? She looks like a stupid goat." He said again. That made me angry. I growled and used my super senses to locate him and I jumped on him. When i got closer, I saw that he was a pale boy with bright eyes and a HUGE smile. I wanted to hurt him, but I couldn't. "Problematic." I murmured under my breath. "Like the song by Get Scared?" The boy with the hatchet turned around. I got annoyed by him and I left the other and ponced on the hatchet boy. I pulled the one out of my chest and pointed it at his throat. I was surprised by how much bravery I had.  I threw down the hatchet and pulled a knife out of my back that someone had left there. I carved the word AFRAID into his hand. I conjured over his cut, making it heal, but it was still there. "Alice! Iris! I know you're there!" I got up and screamed. They all looked confused. Then the voices came. I covered my ears and tried to block them out. "Everything's black, and white, no grey." They sang. I tried to block them out, that just made it worse. Then I had the bravery to actually bite one of them. It was a masked boy with a dark hood on. He screamed at the sight of his blood. My multiple fangs dripped with blood as I twitched and waited for the voices to leave. I swirled my fingers in the air along with the music they played. I sang along. "Pain, can't get enough. Pain, I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all." I laughed as I sang. They all looked at her crazily. "I like this one, good job Toby." The one with the smile said. "Do you really mean it Jeff?" He got excited."No, I was just kidding. But she is pretty awesome so far." He laughed. Then I started to sing DIE by DOPE. Then they all got scared of me.

stay tuned for chapter two.


© 2014 Talia The Hedgehog


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

622 Views
Added on May 4, 2014
Last Updated on May 4, 2014


Author

Talia The Hedgehog
Talia The Hedgehog

United Kingdom



About
My name's Talia and I am a big fan of Ticci Toby, Lost Silver, Manic the Hedgehog, Silver the Hedgehog, Espio, and Shadow. I like a lot of things and if you are reading this, don't look out your windo.. more..

Writing