Twix and Buffalo sauce

Twix and Buffalo sauce

A Story by Lust for Propinquity
"

Thought I should share this WONDERFUL memory with everyone XD

"
He dipped the small Twix bar in the bright orange substance. He chewed for a minute, relishing in its flavor. He turned toward the girl, his chewing paused. "What?" He said innocently. He swallowed the Twix and opened up another one, repeating the process as he had with the other one. "What  in the world are you doing?" The girl gaped at him, a look of disgust splayed across her face. He looked down at the sauce sitting on the arm of the chair beside him, and looked back at her, a sly smile on his face. "Twix and buffalo sauce." She made a gagging noise and shook her head, glaring down at the sauce. After a minute, and a few more devoured Twix bars, she spoke up again. "It smells nasty, why are you eating that nasty stuff?" He chuckled and gave her a meaningful look. "I've been smoking and drinking since my mother put a cigarette in my mouth when I was younger. It makes the weirdest things taste good, like oreos and ketchup." The girl looked sick. The smell of the sauce wafted over to her and she plugged her nose. "That reeks." He laughed again and just continued eating it, this time with renewed optimism. He suddenly turned toward her, a cunning look on his face. "Ok then, How bout this, Ill give you a dollar if you take a bite of this." He took another Twix bar and dipped it in the sauce, holding it out to her after he was satisfied that it had a good amount of buffalo sauce on it. She grimaced and looked at him from over the orange covered candy. "Two dollars." His smile got even bigger. "You'll get two dollars if you eat the whole thing." She considered this for a moment before she finally made up her mind. "Fine, 2 dollars for the whole thing, we gotta deal Starla Marie?" He laughed at her using the name his parents thought up for him before he was born. "Deal." She took the Twix bar and held it for a minute, taking a few deep breaths. She looked at him. "Im plugging my nose." He gave a nod and watched her earnestly, a mischievous glimmer in his eyes. She plugged her nose and popped the Twix in her mouth. She chewed for a minute, not really tasting anything. Then she tasted the spice and the Twix and she gagged. It was disgusting. She sat there chewing for like 5 minutes. The man was laughing and laughing, amused by her suffering apparently. He got into his pocket and dropped 2 dollars onto her lap. She stopped chewing and looked at him with eyes that were tearing up from the nastiness. "Ah gowt to shwallow firsht." He laughed and lifted his hands up innocently. "Fine, fine, whatever you want." After a few more minutes she swallowed. She unplugged her nose and a wave of nastiness washed over her. She gagged and ran to the fridge, grabbing out a Dr. Pepper. She chugged it, but still tasted the Twix and Buffalo sauce. "Ughh, that is so nasty, but it's not as bad now." She shivered. "You have some weird asf taste buds Rusty." He laughed and re handed her the dollars, she took it and sighed. "That was SO not worth it." He laughed and they sat down to watch a movie.

© 2018 Lust for Propinquity


Author's Note

Lust for Propinquity
YAY

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on January 29, 2018
Last Updated on January 29, 2018
Tags: food

Author

Lust for Propinquity
Lust for Propinquity

IN



About
I am probably the most trouble prone person on earth. I dont do poetry much but I do some times, and when I do Im no Edgar Allen Poe or Shakespeare. Its mostly just stories, and i dont know why but im.. more..

Writing