Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Lonnie Paul Johnson
"

Jack see Vivian more than little sister that want to play with the boys, now a woman he desires.

"

Chapter Three

 

Night and day Jack cannot stop thinking and desiring Vivian ever since he saw her at the mall made up so attractive.  Jack likes everything about her from the twinkle in her eyes when she scores a basket or the frown when she misses.  Jack even finds enjoyment watching her breathing heavy and sweating as she resting from playing tough, standing and walking around in small circles in an elegant dance that keep drawing Jack to her.

 

Vivian glances at Jack quickly turns away as she sees him staring at her intently, he would step up to her to talk but Vivian just talk about the game and general stuff.  Jack wanted to open up the small talk to more personal and serious conversation but Vivian would call out to the others talking about the games or what knots.  He would try again to get a little closer maybe to touch she would leap like grasshopper taking the ball shooting baskets, Jack sense that she like him and is avoiding at the same time using the other boys as shields.  He wants to get her alone with him to see what she would do and a plan form in his mind.

 

♥♥♥

 

Vivian heart is perplex with the range of emotion about Jack, her hearts speak about a recent event:

 

‘He has pretty eyes and a gorgeous smile but worst of all he scoring baskets at will when I try to defend him, I look like a fool, I will show him.  He wants to do a layup over me I will pull him down to the ground or die trying.

 

 He coming, I got his arm, with all my strength, he falling,

 

Oh no, we are falling!

 

We are going down on the concrete in slow motion I am trying bracing myself on hitting the ground as he will land on top of me, I hope this will not hurt as much.  What, he positions his body to take the impact of hitting the ground, as I roll in his arms.    

 

We stop rolling lying on the ground my eyes are closed thinking I acted so foolishly, Oooh Jack, your hair has large curls and it soft as a puppy fur having a lovely fragrance.  I loved running my fingers through your lovely locks it feel so good; is this what the other girls like to do?  Should I proceed to caress your face and touch those lips, do I dare?

 

Stop! 

 

Open up your eyes!

 

Get up, what are you doing?  Stand brush yourself off, did the others see what you were doing to him? 

 

I am looking around, No they are just laughing they did not see anything, but Jack is getting up looking at me with a strange smirk on his face.  I must give him a mean look that I didn’t appreciated him touching me, now he moving toward me I guess he going to shove me aside that would be good, keep the code.

 

Oh…My…God,  He laid his hand the top of my head covering it like a crown, I can feel energy drawing closer to him, I am  tingling everywhere, I can closed my eyes and let him catch me into his strong arms, holding me in a loving embrace. 

 

Vivian!  Do not swoon or melt like those teenybopper cheerleaders, get away from him and give him an ugly stare.  He is smiling at me, he can see right through me, it is not working, I am in trouble.’

 

♥♥♥

 

Tuesday afternoon classes is over and there is no organize practice for the team today so Vivian is eager to play with her boys, she tries not to show it but she enjoys the company of her outdoor playing companions. In the locker room she reapply her makeup to making it fresh, slipping into her outfit making sure everything is in place as she vogue at the mirror because now she like the gawking eyes from her guys looking at her and she don’t want to disappoint.  However, when her mind thinks about Jack her heart start to race and she gets a chill, so she stands a little longer at her reflection calming her nerves.

 

Grabbing the ball slamming the locker door she sprint out to the outer courts ready to play turning the corner she is stun to see nobody, looking around to find any of the boys.  ‘What going on?’ Vivian ask herself deeply disappointed because this is one thing she really look forward doing, she started to bounce the ball to break the silence.  She suddenly stops bouncing it feeling a presence standing behind her.

 

“Well, where is everyone?” spoke Jack, Vivian would not turn her mouth became dry and her body is tingling, she decide to leave it was one thing to talk to him with the rest of the guys was their, but alone she was not ready for that.

 

“Hmm, looks like no game for today, I will go home and do my homework,” said Vivian quickly as she turn to walk off without looking at Jack in the face, his hand swiftly grab her upper arm preventing from leaving.

 

“Do you have to leave?  We can play one on one, just us.”  Jack spoke in a gentle masculine voice, Vivian nerves was almost too much for her handle, wanting to stay and leave at the same time, she timidly glance into his eyes nodding yes quickly giving a faint smile.   Jack complexion brighten, he could not help touching her shoulder and messing up her finely comb hair.

 

Then he proceeded to slide his hand down her neck, Vivian taken the basketball, dribbling it as she ran toward the goal shooting the ball as it fell inside the net.  Leaping in the air doing a fist pump, “One point for me,” exclaimed Vivian.  He ran over to the rolling ball using his foot to scoop it in his hands then he bounce pass it to Vivian with a pleasing facial expression wanting her to take it out as he defend.  He position his self in a stance as she start her move one arm pushing out and the other hand bouncing the ball as she try to go around to the basketball goal.  Jack was not trying to strip the ball he would stop moving enough to give Vivian the right angle to make a run shooting and scoring the basket.  Then when he had the ball he would let Vivian block his shot and steal the ball, he just wanted to play for fun.

 

After an hour of running around the court working up a sweat under the late afternoon sun, they decided to take a break under the shed.  Jack acquires two ice-cold sodas from the vending machine as they sat on the ground very close their legs touching.  Relaxing next to this handsome young man Vivian fears of getting close was still in her system with the urge to run, but a stronger desire grew in her heart that maybe she in loved with him.  When he talks, she would take every word to analyze them to see if maybe he likes her too.  Then he tell a joke that she heard before and it was lame the first time, but it came out his mouth somehow it was so funny like she never heard it before. 

 

Laughing uncontrollable with tender giggle that is pleasing to hear and contagious that make Jack laughs too; Vivian without thinking would tap his chest placing her head on his shoulder and linking their arms together while she continue to laugh.  Jack playfully would pinch and tickle as she squirms away but only to come back closer for more.

 

Soon they both got quiet, as they know it is time to head for home, they both wish they can stay until the sunset, but Vivian knows that Gloria would worry.    She jump to her feet glancing at Jack, felt a little embarrass on how she carrying on, but it was fun, “I got to go home,” said Vivian.

 

Jack seeing Vivian turning to leave the court he hop to his feet with the ball in hand, “Hey lets do one more before you go,” said Jack not wanting this day to end, Vivian shaking her head no, “come on, you do a layup and I will try to stop you,” he handing the ball to her.

 

“Jack, I been scoring over you all day, it’s getting late we do again tomorrow.”

 

“Yes I know, but I was letting you score all over me and you know it,” Jack positioning himself in front of Vivian preventing her from walking, “Let’s make it interesting.”  She discontinuing moving to stare with curiosity at Jack, “If you score I will get down on my hands and knees and kiss your feet, but if you miss…”

 

“I kiss your feet,” said Vivian smiling

 

Jack step close to her, “No if you miss I will have the honor of taking you out on a date tonight.”

 

“What!  This is a strange way to ask someone out on a date.”

 

“Yes I know, but you can always say no because you are afraid that you can’t make that point,” spoke Jack with a smirk, Vivian stepping back bouncing the ball nodding to the agreement taking her stance.  Jack positioning a few feet from the goal standing crossing his arm grabbing hold the ends of his sweat top, pulling it over his head as he expose his massive chest, muscles and six-pack albs.  Vivian watching this sight did not react because she is well train not to show emotion, but on the inside is difference.  She do not go to church or read the Bible, but in her soul she is call out the Lord name in vain as she saw Jack disrobe his shirt in front of her, ‘Oh Jesus, je-sss-us!’

 

Bouncing the ball a few times Vivian is set to make her move, both are confidant as they are in a crouching pose watching each other closely.  Taking a step to her right Jack follow to counter, swiftly she change direction running to her left dripping the ball using her free arm to block his body as she took the angle.  Its working her speed gave her advantage to make a makeable shoot, Jack is right there with her pressing.  Now she is about to take her shoot, it hard but it good from where she is at on the court, then an arm wrap around her waist and the other along upper body, lifting her off the ground spinning her around and around.  She lost control of the ball, shock she is yelling at top of her lungs as Jack is holding her spinning in a tight ballet circles.

 

Soon Jack Stop spinning glancing at her surprise and trill face trying to catch her breath. He slowly let her slide down his bare chest, but still holding her firm in his arms.  Her head still whirling rested on his chest eyes closed as her arms embrace his neck and shoulders.

 

“You miss, I won the bet,” Said Jack proudly.

 

Instantly lift her head a little bother by what Jack said, “You didn’t win the bet, you cheated,” yelled Vivian as she thump his chest with her fingers, “Who do you think you are grabbing me like that making me miss my shot; no way you didn’t win because you cheated.  Why are still holding me, you need to let me go; making me miss my shot, I can’t---“

 

Jack watching her railing on him could not resist any longer lending forward and lock lips with her lips proceeded kissing her in mid speech.  The only sound coming from them where the heavy breathing, passionate moaning and two sets of lips kissing in a rhythmic motion as they kept making contact with each other.  The embrace is intense their hands gently tug hair; rub shoulders, forearms and finely interlocking each other’s fingers.  Slowly raising up their hands together they stop staring into each other eyes shamefully smiling.

 

“I will pick up at 7,” Jack softly spoke, Vivian nodding her head yes, they lower their hand and Jack lead her to his white Mustang in the parking lot.  They both got into the car as he start the twin exhaust auto making rumbling thumbing sound, he let the vehicle back out slowly.  Kissing her fingers with a wink, he hit the gas petal making the tires rotate super fast causing it to squeal, releasing the break the car zoom out the parking lot as he shift into second and third gear flying down the street making a loud roar.



© 2013 Lonnie Paul Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on March 5, 2013
Last Updated on March 5, 2013


Author

Lonnie Paul Johnson
Lonnie Paul Johnson

fort Worth, TX



About
I loved writing stories, when I was young I wrote very simple and crude stories base off of TV shows and movies I seen at the time. An event happen when during that time I believe influence my writin.. more..

Writing