Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A Chapter by Lonnie Paul Johnson
"

Zack is trying to deal with the breakup with Vivian and Jennifer befriends him.

"

Chapter Six

 

A tiny puddle of water lay before Zack face as tears falling from his eyes formed it, strength is returning to his bones that he could get up but he do not have the spirit to do so.  He wants to stay on the ground until his mind figures everything out about him and Vivian.  Soaring from the air a vision flowing like smoke entered into his mind, Zack standing in a large empty room he spotted Vivian, her hair long braded in thin strains down her back she wearing a strapless evening gown.  The dress perfectly made for her shaped, but embracing her from behind is Jack his arms wrap around her in a loving embrace.  Her head is resting on his forearm, as they are pleased to be together smiling and making little playful kisses.  In the mist of kissing, Vivian beautiful eyes fell on Zack face.

 

“Awrrl, the little geek is looking at us,” said Vivian.

 

“Oh so he is, you know he thought you like him,” spoke Jack as he continued kissing her cheek, lips and neck.

 

“How pathetic, I was having a little fun when I let him be my boyfriend.  I just wanted to see what it feels like to have a loser as a boyfriend.”

 

“Could it be that he in love with you,” stated Jack as they both begin to laugh, then a loud thought entered Zack mind.

 

‘Do you loved her, now?’  It so loud in his mind it sound like someone is demanding an answer, Zack viewing the couple laughing he did not want to reply.

 

Stepping forward Vivian breaking free of Jack embrace frowning at him angrily, “Answer the question, I don’t love you and I never had, I was just having my fun with your heart.    How can I loved a pitiful and weak loser like you, so answer the dang question, you hate me don’t you!”  Zack closing his eyes cross his arms holding his shoulders refusing to say a word.

 

“Hey are you OK?”

 

Zack open his eyes as he heard a real voice finding him self still on his knees as he saw in front of him a pair of girls shoes.  He sat up as his sight slowly traveled up to ankles and calves of two full figure and curvy legs wrap in white tights, he kept going up past the knees to well shape thighs to the helm line of a mini-plaid dress.  Popping his head all the way back viewing a heavyset girl holding a large apple in hand looking down at him with her thick but pretty eyelashes curiously looking about him.  Zack immediately rose to his feet surprise that Jennifer from his art class is speaking to him, she is a multi-talented person she sing in the school choir, plays a musical interment and writes in the school newspaper and she popular especially with the boys.  Zack did not know how to answer her question as she seen him on the ground and his eyes are red from crying.

 

“Are you hurt?” she ask again analyzing him to see why he was on the ground, he shaking his head no not looking at her embarrass, “Here take a bit of my apple.”  She putting the fruit into his hand, “I promise you once you take a bit you will feel better.”

 

Zack took the apple biting into it the fruit was crunchy and tart as he ate it he is surprise that he felt better.  Looking directly at Zack’s eyes taking back her apple Jennifer took a bite of the fruit from the same spot where Zack took his bite.  He watches her spellbound as she suspends the piece of fruit between her teeth as it slowly went into her mouth.  Jennifer lips formed into a kiss when she started chewing that chunk, juices from the apple formed between her lips the tip of her tongue caress her lips from top to bottom not to losing any of the tangy fluid.  Swallowing the fruit, she never lost eye contact with Zack.

 

“Do you feel Ok?”  Zack nodded yes, “I told ya, I loved apples,” stepping back she walking away he observe her promenading in a rhythm swings toward her friends as they stare in horror that Jennifer would communicate with a geek, “I see you around Zackary.”

 

That evening Zack went to bed early mentally exhausted and wanting this day to end.  All he can think and imagine is everything that happens to him, the nice lunch with Vivian, the intimidating visit with Jack and the strange encounter by the popular and sexy Jennifer.  His dreams did not give him peace as all of the events melt together out of sequence forming a wild and confusing story without any direction.  Zack would awake in the middle of the night in that stage of half asleep and awake tossing and turning as he sees Jennifer eating all type of fruit in that certain way dirty and sensual at the same time.

 

♥♥♥

 

The School lunch hour has become Zack favorite part of the day because he was having lunch with Vivian since after the in school suspension incident.  He enjoyed bringing extra food so she can eat healthy, the two candy bars, cookies and a cola diet disturbed Zack.  Now entering into the large room he do not know what to expect, he do not mine not being her boyfriend anymore because he knows he was not good at that or if he ever will, but he hopes they can remain friends somehow.

 

Zack sees the empty table as he enter into the area of the school cafeteria he pauses trying to spot Vivian.  Countless days and months, he sat at that vacant table alone without any concern, but now that thing repels him, the loneness would be unbearable.  Now he can understand why songwriter pen so many sappy longing to be with you love songs.

 

Zack knew to look at the end of the huge area of the dining hall as the double doors popped open as Vivian and Jack entered hand in hand as he leading his entourage.  Jack spots Zack watching them entering into the room, he lend over to an unsuspecting Vivian proceeded kissing her, the whole place erupted with excitement of student ‘Wooing’ and cheering.  The cafeteria staff tapping making noise trying to get them to stop, kissing in school is prohibited it is written in the student handbook that is handed to every student, which no one reads.  Vivian push Jack off greatly embarrass that everyone is looking at her, but Jack glare at Zack to see his reaction as they move forward to his usual table.

 

Zack decided he would no longer eat in this room ever again, he rather go outside watch the clouds go by and hear the birds sings.  “Zack, Zack!”  He pause hearing his name called, then he heard it again turning his head to the sound seeing Jennifer waving him over while her girlfriends are shock of what she doing.  Zack approach the table with caution, she had an open chair next to her.  Jennifer sat with four other girls three are similar in size of Jennifer chubby and one skinny is Jennifer cousin.

 

“Sit here Zack,” said Jennifer smiling broadly at him, grabbing his hand in a gentle tug leading in the chair.  Sitting down noticing all the girls dressed fashionable with hairstyle to accentuate their looks.  Jennifer is the leader of this circle of trendy big girls and one skinny cousin.  Jennifer outfit perfectly tailor, hair in place and her fingernails have enteric designs.

 

Zack is nervous as he scan the table saying his hellos, the girl sitting on the other side of Jennifer is smirking with her eyes cutting at Zack.  The other two are whispering to each other as they greeted Zack as the new comer, the skinny girl is quiet nervously smiling at Zack.  “This is Joyce my home girl, the other two are sisters Connie and Tyler and the little skinny thing is my cousin Ruth,” Jennifer is introducing her friends.

 

Zack find it strange in one day of losing Vivian as a lunch buddy and girlfriend he gain five new lunch partner for today.  The table is full of activities as boys paraded themselves around this court of girls laughing and flirting with each other, some would greet Jennifer by hugging and touching her.  It is stunning to Zack that she allows and encourages the boys to touch and fondle her that way.

 

Turning her head in Zack direction, “So Zack what your plans for tonight, because we all going to the Moonlight Café because its Karaoke night,” Said Jennifer cheerfully caressing his hand.

 

Clearing his throat, “Gee thanks, but I had plans to stay home and watch the Pacific War movie marathon on the classic movie channel.”

 

“Oh you are, I loved watching classic civil war movies...”

 

“World War Two…” blurred out Ruth.

 

“OH yes that what I said, Zack can I come over and watch the movies with you,” she holding his finger tight while she batting her pretty eyelashes at him, Zack could not resist  her gazing into her face slowly nodded his head yes, “Oooh goody I will be their at six.”

 

This is very strange thought Zack, by his own experience no normal girl every want to watch a war movie marathon unless she a geek like him.  Zack do not understand how Jennifer who is into fashion, makeup and all thing girly would like that kind of stuff, but maybe she difference.  That evening Zack prepare his room with an extra chair for his guest, popcorn and sodas, keeping his laptop close because he likes to pull up maps and history of the battle to compare them to the movie.

 

Jennifer settles into his room watching the first movie and she find her self quickly bored.  Zack is watching the film with gusto eating handfuls of popcorn sipping cola tapping on his computer pulling up maps and info.  “This movie is about the most important battle during the Pacific theater, Midway.” Spoke Zack, he seen this film many times but he still like it hopping that Jennifer is enjoying watching it too. 

 

She Grab the TV remote and change the channel, “Can I check on something real quick?” Ask Jennifer as the screen landed on the women’s romance channel.

The picture is of a couple gazing into each other eyes suddenly with seductive music playing in the background they are embracing each other kissing and pulling clothes off in a passionate lovemaking; this film is within FCC guidelines for family television.  Jennifer is eating handfuls of popcorn and slipping her cola, but Zack wanting to turn back to the war movie because he knows he missing cool battle scene.  “I and my first boyfriend did that at his house when his mother went to the store.  We started kissing then I pull his clothes off and pull my…”  Jennifer continue explaining in explicit details of what her and boyfriend did using her hands and making body jester, Zack is surprise because he never considers Jennifer doing those things.  Glancing at Zack with a smirk, “You know what I mean?”

 

Zack did not know what to say, seeing the bowl empty of popcorn he quickly grab it, “Yea sure,” Zack blurred out leaving the room with bowl in hand hopping when he gets back that they can continue watching the war movie.  Inside the kitchen, he rips off the wrapper of the popcorn plopping it into the microwave watching it spin and unfold during the popping process.  Alice steps up from behind tapping him on his shoulder.

 

“Are you Ok,” Alice is truly concern, “Everyone saw that witch Vivian kissing Jack in the middle of the cafeteria.  Did you guys break up?”  Zack nodded his head yes, “I’m sorry, but I can’t believe the ugliest girl is dating the best look boy in the entire school.”  The microwave beeping Zack swiftly pulling the bag out with tips of his finger opening it releasing a puff of steam out as he pour the plump kernels into the bowl.  “Well Zack, it seems you have made a quick rebound having Jennifer over,” Said Alice winking at him.

 

“No we are just watch movies together, this is not a date,” reply Zack.

 

“Oh really, you got a lot to learn my dear bother, what you are doing is a date.  Be careful with that one they don’t call her easy Jay for nothing.”  Spoke Alice as she walked off, taking the bowl in his hand looking down the hallway more anxious now than when he left his room.

 

Zack entered back into his room shutting the door noticing Jennifer is not sitting in her chair but on the edge of his bed.  She padding with her hand for Zack to sit next to her, he set the bowl on a TV tray and timidly sat by her.

 

“Zack I was thinking, when I was talking about my boyfriend and how I was fooling around you looked uncomfortable.  Sorry I’m not being a good guest to you.” spoke Jennifer, touching his hand.

 

“Oh well that’s ok I didn’t mind,” Zack is lying but he did not want to make Jennifer feel back, so grabbing the TV remote changing the channel back to the war movie marathon relieved to get back to the violence and mayhem on the screen.  Jennifer lend into Zack close to his ear.

 

“Zack, Tell me the truth have you ever went all the way with a girl?” Jennifer whispered, he felt cold all over thinking what to say.

 

“Well ulmm, ulmm,” Zack sighed then slightly shaking his head, “No.”  Zack hope that will be the end of this conversation so they can get back to the movie, but Jennifer seems to be excited touching and pinching his cheeks.

 

“OOOH, you are just a baby,” Jennifer is giddy, but Zack is nervous and embarrass trying to think of an excused to leave the room.  He saw their cups empty of cola so he decide to leave to go to the kitchen bring back the bottle of soda.

 

“Wow look, we need some more soda, l go and gets some,” spoke Zack, he try to pop up but Jennifer held on to his hand tightly.  He pulled but Jennifer yank making him fall back on the bed and in a single motion she is straddle on top of him.  He fined him self in a compromising position that scaring and thrilling him at the same time.  Looking up at a well develop girls tickling and prodding him.

 

“My my, I never made loved to a virgin,” Jennifer speaking in a sensual voice leaning forward almost laying on top of Zack her hair touching his face, “Do you want me to be your first, Zack?” she whisper in his ear.  Zack did not know what to do his heart is racing, starting to sweat and his mouth is parch, he is feeling a sensation that is exploding as Jennifer protract on him.

 

“No,” responded Zack very weakly to Jennifer, she smile.

 

“Oh your lips say no but you body is saying yes, yes, yes!”  Jennifer saying as their lips almost touch, Zack closed his eyes his mind is scramble he decide to let Jennifer have her way because his mind just crash like a computer program locking up.  Suddenly Jennifer quickly rose up laughing hitting his chest.

 

“Ha, ha, you are so precious,” Jennifer giggling so hard not able to catch her breath,

 

“Awl’s Zack you cute, I know you are a virgin.” She still laughing, Zack open his eyes ashamed that he did not react liked the other boys would have in this situation, he just panic under the pressure doing nothing.  Jennifer easy her chuckling as she saw Zack sadden face.  “Zack we are friends, right?”  He nodded his head yes, “Zack can you do something special for your friend, would you draw a portrait of me?”

 

Zack did not hesitated, “Sure, I can sketch you playing a musical interment or maybe dancing or lying in fielded of bluebonnet.”  Zack is enjoying thinking many possibility of drawing Jennifer, she leaned forward

 

“A nude portrait,” suggested Jennifer, Zack mind crash again as sweat droplet formed on his forehead.

 

“Nu-nude, I-I don’t know if I can do that,” his voice cracking shaking his head no.

 

“Oh please Zack, I saw your second prize winning drawing that should won first of the basketball girl.  It was so beautiful I know you have the talent to produce a wonderful picture of my body.”  She move into Zack closer her fingers caressing his cheek, “I can give you money for the portrait and if it’s really good I will give you a special bonus.”

 

Suddenly an idea came up out of Zack spirit he took hold of Jennifer hand slightly rose up gazing into her eyes, “I will draw a sketch of what I think would be great and show you tomorrow and if you don’t like it then I will do you nude picture.”

 

A huge smile appears on Jennifer face, Zack even smile back timely but Jennifer was still straddling Zack pining him to the bed, “Maybe we can sit in our chairs and finish watching the movies,” suggested Zack.

 

“Nooo, I like being on top,” said Jennifer in a playful matter.

 

“Well someone might come in and see us like this and well…” explain Zack.

 

“No one can barge in on us because you lock the door,” she replies doing a wiggle dance as she hears the music from the TV watching Zack face squirm.

 

“You see there are no locks on my bedroom doors…,” explain Zack.

 

Unexpectedly the bedroom door pops open Jennifer raised her head at the swing door shocked seeing Betty, Zack mother entering.  Startle and frighten risen up quickly and trying to get off the bed over compensated losing her balance falling backwards, “Whoa, whoa,” she yelled out stretching out her arms trying to balance herself with no success screaming on her way down hitting the floor.  Falling backwards her stretch out hand hit the bowl of popcorn causing it to flip high tumbling spraying all of the kernels over the bed and floor.  seeing the falling bowl heading for his head, Zack quickly dodge the object as it bounce off the bed hitting his desk causing a loud sound, ‘clang, clang, clang.’  Zack rolled off the bed smacking the floor with a thud, Betty stood at the doorway watching the chaos of activates unfold before her.  Then everything settle into an eerie quietness only the television making noise of machine gun firing and explosions with yelling of wounded soldiers sounds.

 

“Zack honey,” Betty spoke in her sweetest voice, “Will you and your lady friend join me in the living room.”  She left the entrance leaving the door open; Zack sat up holding his arm because he hit his funny bone, clearing his throat.  “Sure mom.”

 



© 2013 Lonnie Paul Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on March 10, 2013
Last Updated on March 10, 2013
Tags: Romance, Fiction


Author

Lonnie Paul Johnson
Lonnie Paul Johnson

fort Worth, TX



About
I loved writing stories, when I was young I wrote very simple and crude stories base off of TV shows and movies I seen at the time. An event happen when during that time I believe influence my writin.. more..

Writing