Idk

Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men

As the dark figure seized its pray in it;s grasp it could feel the creatures heart beating against its ribs with such force and speed.

Then the figure lifted the creature off of the ground with a single hand on its throat his fingers firmly wrapped around its neck.

The creatures clawed and struggled to no avail.  The figure twisted his wrist ever so slightly. A loud cinch came from the creature.

The figure dropped the limp still warm corpse of the creature to the floor then turned to walk away.

The figure stopped and whispered "farewell, brother." before vanishing into the shadows.
Not a single trace was left behind.
All that was there was the cold lifeless body laying in the streets.

The city was deathly quite...
As the sun began to rise above the slumbering city  its rays washed over the street.

As the beams his the corpse it began to turn red and steam.

A scream cut through the silence of the sleeping city.
This scream would cule the blood of the bravest of men.

A man approached the now bunted and crisp body laying in the street.

This man's face was Stern and void of expression.

His eyes were cold but a glimmer of emotion  excaped there dark gaze.

He turned and looked at the women standing next to him.

He said calmly "Another one."

She nodded as he crouched dine next to the still smoking body.

He said without any sign if sympathy. " I know this man or I knew him. His name was Victor Chevron."

She looked at him then said " how did you know him?"

He replied without a hesitation.  "He was a very old friend of my family"

The woman's face seemed to express surprised by his words.

Without missing a beat he said. "Yes I have a family. I just do not see them very often and we do not see eye to eye."

His words were cold and bitter.
.


He leaned in to the body close to the neck.

The victims neck was snapped in one motion. There was no hesitation. The victim ran a short distance before his death. It looked as if there was a sign of a struggle but the victim was overpowered with ease.

Are you writing this down?" he said with a sharp tone.


Yes,sorry sir" the female replied quickly.

The victim was appoxamently five foot seven inches. A hundred and twenty six pounds. Age thirst five to forty. Died between the hours of three and five this morning.

The woman looked at him in amazement.

The body is saverly burned but no trace of residue of possible dual. 

So it is just like the other five victims" the woman said.

Yes, but the victims have no physical adrebuted in common." The men said.


The man stood and brushed his suit slowly.

Have that report on the chiefs desk by noon. I have some business to attend to, Elizabeth." he said before getting into a black Volvo.

He drove off heading through the upper east side.
He drove down a drive till he reached a bronze grate with "Silverton" spelled out in silver lettering.

He pressed the intercom button and held it in saying his name.  "Felix Otto Maybell"

The gate began to open.

He walked through the door seizing a woman by her throat letting her into the air pinning her to a piller.

He spoke with very cold words "where is he?. Di hit try to lie to me. I know you know where he is."

With a single breath the woman said with a smug tone.
"Who are you talking about? I know nothing."

Felix tighten his grip around her throat. "I know he is the one who has been killing our kind."

The woman gripped his wrist " you are mistaken."

He loosened his grip.

She spoke once more. "Our brother would not kill one of our own. That would mean something worse then death"

Do not play games with me, Carlet. I know he is the one doing it."

He will answer for his crimes."

He is not you brother."

He slams her against the piller.


Tell me where he is unless you wish to join our brethren in the after life."

His eyes cold and no sign of emotion lurking beneath them.

Carlets heart began to race and with fear in her eyes she said with a galp "B-bother you have changed."


A sharp voice said "you seem surprised, carpet."

Carlet turned her head as far as she was able to look at the source of the voice.

"After all, he was put through quite a lot. I am surprised he is still alive or that your family is."

The man turned to see a woman with long black hair and eyes as black as night.

Vermina I have no query with you.

Vermima said with a calm voice "i never said you did, Orwell"

That is no longer my name. That has not been my name in many ages."

I am aware of that love, that was your name when we first met."

The man looked at her. "Why are you here, vernina?"
Mother wishes to speak with you."
Both of you!.

© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
Added on July 26, 2018
Last Updated on July 26, 2018

Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men