Dear girl, Dear boy

Dear girl, Dear boy

A Poem by Valkyrie Warrior
"

A love poem

"

Dear girl, you are the most beautiful thing in the world to me.

Dear girl, your hair is frizzy, your teeth are big, and your smile is full.

Dear girl, you are a size 10 and think that not getting seconds means you’re a quitter.

Your voice is big, your heart is bigger, you are not afraid to have an opinion.

Dear girl, you are so special to me, you don’t care what others think (or at least your pretend you don’t).

You like to run in the rain, dance in the night and at full moons you just love to howl.

Dear girl, I don’t care if you get old, and when you can’t walk, dear girl, I will carry you.

You like cars, dirt and rock music, but you are the most angelic thing to me.

Dear girl, I know you like Eminem, but I don’t like it when you listen to Lose Yourself, because that is something I never want you to do.

Dear girl, when you cry, and oh yes, I know you cry, I always want to be there to hold you.

Dear girl, when you are scared, and oh yes, I know you get scared, I want to always be there to chase away the shadows.

I desire you.

I respect you.

Dear girl, I see you.

Dear girl, I love you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear boy, you are the most special person in the world to me.

Your hands are “too big” and your hair is “too long” but when you laugh I light up inside.

Dear boy, your pants hang down, and your shirts fit lose, but you are so comfortable in your skin.

Dear boy, you speak softly, not your words have all the volume you need.

Dear boy, you have been through much, but your faith I the world still amazes me.

You like to watch romances, walk on the beach, and sometimes you hock the shower.

Dear boy, I will love you till you are 100, and when your teeth are gone, my love will feed you.

You like painting, singing and candle light dinners, but you are the strongest person I have ever met.

Dear boy, I know you like Waves, but please, never drift away from me.

Dear boy, you have scars, but you do not hide them.

Dear boy, you past haunts you, but you don’t lurk in the shadows.

I want you.

I need you.

Dear boy, I will protect you.

Dear boy, I love you.

© 2015 Valkyrie Warrior


Author's Note

Valkyrie Warrior
Isn't it sweet!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this! Its like saying that even if you aren't perfect, there is someone out there who is your soulmate who will love you for who you are. :D

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

That's just the message I was trying to give! Thank you!
this is so awesome! it makes me smile like crazy

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

I am so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you!
Wowww... Great lovely and romantic poem.. Butterflies fly insde my heart when I read this.. It is such a cute poem that I have never read..

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

Wow thank you!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, oh so sweet! A unique love poem... well done!! :))

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much!!!!
This is brilliant and you very talented.
Keep writing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

You are too kind, thank you!
Finite, and sweet write it.
Like it.
Sweet and interesting.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

Thanks Saddam!!!!!
Saddam

8 Years Ago

Welcome dear....

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 12, 2015
Last Updated on June 12, 2015
Tags: love, boy, girl

Author

Valkyrie Warrior
Valkyrie Warrior

Vallhallah , My mind



About
Hello again I have decided to return to this community for real this time. Sorry to all those who sent me read requests, I am getting on to those as you read this :) more..

Writing