Mindmelt

Mindmelt

A Story by Valkyrie Warrior
"

Alex Calfer has it all, the looks, the money, the girl. So why is his mind melting down?

"

The blood was splattered across the white curtains and dripped from the mahogany windowsill

Drip

Drip

Drip

 

Alex Calfer awoke with the sun slanting through the gap in his curtain to shimmer off the flame red hair of the woman lying curled against his side. His alarm clock told him it was 8:15 am. Why did that ring a bell? Alex rolled over to face Opal, his girlfriend of 3 months, and kissed her softly on her pale cheek. Opal dark eyelashes fluttered and opened to reveal her sea green eyes. “Morning baby” Opal murmured, snuggling closer against Alex’s chest. Alex looked over the top of Opal’s head up the huge bedroom they currently occupied. It was a richly furnished room with large mahogany framed windows and white stain curtains.

Alex Calfer was considered by many to be the luckiest man on earth. At 26 he was the world’s 3rd richest man, he was handsome, had houses in 12 different countries, and was currently dating a supermodel.

He appeared to have everything a man could desire.

“What’s your plan for today?” Alex asked softly against Opal’s hair. “I am going to the spa, you can come” Opal replied, tilting her head away from Alex’s chest to speak. “Nah” Alex said, rolling onto his back, “I think I just stay here”.

 

Locked door, bloody hand prints painted the walls, screaming

Stop

Stop

Stop

 

 “Honey I will be back around 8 ok” Opal said, “remember take you meds”. “Of course I will” Alex said kissing her, “Have fun”. After Opal left he sat at the couch, flicking through channels with the heavy, oblong remote, every thought of the pill cabinet gone from his mind.

 

Skull bashed in, blood and gore all over the pale face

Melting

Melting

Melting

© 2015 Valkyrie Warrior


Author's Note

Valkyrie Warrior
I have no idea what I just wrote, but I needed to let out

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What this sounds like to me is a time lapse. The morning he wakes up with his girlfriend is probably the last one he would wake up with her until the murder happens. I feel that he exactly is the person getting their head bashed in. I guess I can say that. This is a great story but I have so many unanswered questions!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Charlotta Yvonne Smith

8 Years Ago

Well actually that's what I think. Lol. It may not be correct.
Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

You are almost right with the analyse. Thank you for reading!
Brilliant. It's a glimpse into insanity. I like the spontaneity of it. Creates thought.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much!
Success without inner peace will destroy a human much faster than failure. Fortunately, I was still poor and stupid at 26. Nice story.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

yes that's true, thank you for reviewing
That was very good I think if you continued writing on this story it would be awesome

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

Yeah i am not sure about still writing on it, but i am glad you like it!
you drew the reader in and left us wondering what would come next...well done...

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

Thank you!!
ominous opening
and left with a perfect cliffhanger

im thinking youre going for a crime drama with this?

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

Well thank you very much Dream!!
that was awesome :) u can build off it :) great job :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

Hey Awesomeness! Thank you for reviewing man!!!
Justin

8 Years Ago

your welcome miss awesomeness :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 8, 2015
Last Updated on July 8, 2015
Tags: insanity, murder, insane, killer, dark, mindmelt

Author

Valkyrie Warrior
Valkyrie Warrior

Vallhallah , My mind



About
Hello again I have decided to return to this community for real this time. Sorry to all those who sent me read requests, I am getting on to those as you read this :) more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..