Sweet nightmare

Sweet nightmare

A Story by Disturbed mind
"

He didn't know if was a dream or a nightmare...that couldn't be happening...it was the death comming for him? It was that the end?

"

I wakeup startling... 

There was something strange ... Why was the window is open? I had closed it ...

I try to close her...but...wait ... something don't let me, something is preventing me. I use all my strenght to get up, but is in vain ... It was strong enough. I try to scream with all air from my lungs, but it was unanimous ... whatever it was...had all control over me. 

I started to panic ... I don't follow a particular religion, but I believe in God, therefore, begin to pray. I was afraid of dying ... the simple idea of no longer exist terrorizing me completely. 
It was then that I saw ... 

What was it? I wasn't sure ... in the beginning was just a dark cloud moving towards my window. A shiver runs through me a bone, wasn't a cloud ... it was a woman. Her face wasn't covered, but for some reason that was unknown to me ... I couldn't see him. Her white skin as snow was contrasting with the black cloak she used, her hair was waving in a way that it seemed that she was submerged in deep water. She entered through the window and made her way to me ... 

-W ...w.... Who are you?- i said stutting, trying moving me again, but without success. 

"Don't be afraid!" she said, but ... weird... without moving the lips. 

For some reason she said what reassured me greatly...it was as if my subconscious already knew her... 
I looked through the window from me bed, outside was a night worthy of lovers ... full moon, the stars shinnings, with no cloud and a soft breeze. She was at a corner looking at me fixedly, without doing or saying anything, as if was a lion observing is prey. Either way wasn't how I felt, a prey... no!  Definitely i wasn't felting a prey. 
My mind was working fiercely, as if a storm is about, i could hear the sound of thunders... Thunderstorms? 

I look again to the sky ... it was amazing ... dense blacks clouds covered the sky leaving space only for the moon ... oh, my god! The moon ... the moon become red, red blood ... 

I looked back to her...she still looking at me. 

"My god what are you?" I thought ... 

She smiled, it seemed she had heard what i said, then i noticed in their perfect teeth... no ... no ... it could be... her canine teeths was more salient than normal ... 

-What do you want from me? - I asked whispering. 

She didn't replied and walked to me ... I felt a cold chill in my spine ... it was ... it was definitely it. The angel of death had come and get me ... but ... it couldn't be..she wouldn't give too much work for one poor soul ...to someone like me. Someone who seemed like a zombie because it doesn't feel any pleasure in living, couldn't at least smile or cry because his heart was frozen and with the time was incapable of such feelings. No ... it couldn't be! 

Lost in my thoughts, i didn't noticed that she lie down beside me, her body was cold at the same time cozy ... 
She kissed me gently on the lips ... My god! It was as if the world stopped spinning, I was affected by a wave of excitement as if a drug i was taking. 

-What do you want from me? - I asked. 

She came next to my ear and said in a sigh ... 

"Your soul!..." 

-M ... my soul?- i stutter...again...- How is that possib...? 

I couldn't finish what is was telling because she nibbled my ear ... it started to rain. Generally I like of rain ... has something to do with my dark side, but this ... this rain seemed mystical, it was raining ... blood ... 

I tried to move me, this time successfully, but ... it was useless, my mind was intoxicate and my body felt numb...i was just thinking in one thing ... have her in my arms. As if already knew... she snuggle into my body, it was good to feel the cold of his body against the heat of my ... 
We loved each other the sound of the storm of blood in a night of full red blood moon ... 

"I have to go" she said ... 

-You will return? - I already was speaking without difficulty. 

"I don't know, but i'll leave you a souvenir" 

And when I wasn't expecting anything else ... she bent up to my neck and bit me ... no ... it wasn't a bite because I felt no pain just a feeling of freedom never felt before, she simply was sucking my blood so sweet. At that moment I cried and smile at the same time, i no longer prayed...i no longer feared the death. We didn't want to know... doesn't matter anymore ...the only thing what mattered was what i was feeling now. If that was the death then I would die and rise again and again, only to have the pleasure to die again. 

Finally stopped...unfortunally... and I felt a great emptiness ... 

- More ... - i begged - I want more ... 

"If i give you more ... I would kill you ..." 

-Isn't matter -i almost shouted - I need more ... 

She hugged me with a smoothness that i thought impossible, and kissed me gentle on the lips and said ... 

"Do not worry my love, i will back ... ... Now sleep!" 

-But I don't ... 

"Sleep ..."  she didn't finished and i felt my eyes sleepy. 

-Don 't go ...- i said with my eyes half closed...

"Shhh ... I am here ... "

Then closed my eyes and slept ... 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I wakeup startling...

There is something strange ... I was alone ... Maybe it was just a dream. 

Then...why the window is open? I had closed it... 

I try to close it....but wait ... something doesn't let me, is something preventing me. 

But i willn't fight,i no longer resist, I already knew ... my beloved is coming ... 

© 2009 Disturbed mind


Author's Note

Disturbed mind
ignore grammar problems...i hope you guys enjoy...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very nice piece here. I like the whole concept. Your idea for the story had lots of merit. Yet of course as you know, there is much work to be done with the grammer and words in areas need lots of cleaning up..
I think that once you get that done and go over this once more, liven it up alittle more, bring forth more of the story on her, they reason she got the way she did, and how do you fit into the story of knowing her.. I really feel you can do something with this..

I enjoyed what i could read of it. I would be happy to see what others think. But in the meantime. Look it over again and see the parts I mentioned. Clean it up, then go back and try to add more to the plot.


Thanks for sharing.. If you need help let me know, I will be glad to help in any way I can..

Mag xx

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love the imagery in the piece and I like the concept you have going here too. Good job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Interesting write. A demon comes in the night to seduce. While I realize that this is a vampire story it could just as easily be a metaphor for the sting of love. Rosy and soft at first blush, it sometimes gives way to something much more cruel yet just as seductive. I like the way you repeated the beginning of the story at the end. It gives the whole piece a dreamlike quality.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Very nice piece here. I like the whole concept. Your idea for the story had lots of merit. Yet of course as you know, there is much work to be done with the grammer and words in areas need lots of cleaning up..
I think that once you get that done and go over this once more, liven it up alittle more, bring forth more of the story on her, they reason she got the way she did, and how do you fit into the story of knowing her.. I really feel you can do something with this..

I enjoyed what i could read of it. I would be happy to see what others think. But in the meantime. Look it over again and see the parts I mentioned. Clean it up, then go back and try to add more to the plot.


Thanks for sharing.. If you need help let me know, I will be glad to help in any way I can..

Mag xx

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 26, 2009

Author

Disturbed mind
Disturbed mind

Deepest dark side of the mind...



About
Diving in the darkness of my mind insane you will discover various facets of my being hidden. Because frankly I am not what many think that i am...much less what they think know that I am. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..