Annabelle Anderson

Annabelle Anderson

A Story by Mariah Mcintyre

Heavy eyes, painted red and stained green, creased by a smile. Her golden sandy locks falling over the apples of her cheeks, rosy and sweet, she sits on the floor looking up at you. No longer wet from the tears she had hid so well before now. She laughs. Just a strum of sound like a harp or a spark of sunshine through the clouds. 
Your lips stretch over your teeth, holding back a grin and she stares at you waiting for your eyes. You don't look.
The beauty brushes the hair from her face and sits up ready to move on from the bliss. You laugh.
She looks up to laugh too and finds you smothering her, kissing her cheek and chin and lips. Her laugh explodes as she wrestles you for only a moment before giving in the the loving kisses. She smiles as she kisses you soft like she's got all the time in the world.
Then the alarm rings and she stops, she laughs one more time with her eyes and you let her leave for work.
After the door closes behind her your mind swims back to the conversation just moments ago and you ask yourself what you were thinking...

© 2012 Mariah Mcintyre


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

422 Views
Added on May 13, 2012
Last Updated on May 13, 2012
Tags: love romance girls guys men wome

Author

Mariah Mcintyre
Mariah Mcintyre

san diego, CA



About
I started writing here at the age of 16 and now years later, at 26, I'm back to rediscover my creative outlet. Thanks for reading and rating :) more..

Writing