The Story of the girl

The Story of the girl

A Story by Kitty Jane
"

I stood in a cross road, my head towards the ground. I can hear them fighting, deans reckless teasing, and Sam's broken sounds.They want me to pick a side.

"

I stood in a cross road, my head towards the ground.
 I can hear them fighting, deans reckless teasing, and Sam's broken sounds.
They want me to pick a side.
Chuck is stood behind me, before I finely turn round.
I can feel the pulling in my chest...I don't have long now.
I bring my head up and look to the sky, my eyes start to water I know this is goodbye, though i frown my eyebrows slightly when chuck starts to speak.
" there's a story about her you know " as the brothers words stop.
" really what would that be then?" I hear deans voice slightly crack.
but he's a demon he shouldn't care about that.
" it is said, that the girl who silently cries, her end is near. when two brother start to fight the girl would lose her might. her home is calling, a pulling in her chest.
as the brothers argue about who knows best."
I feel three pairs of eyes claw at me as I continue to stand, feeling the blood slide to my hips
"but the girl is broken, which side should she chose. a vow she took to protect their lives, now her vow is broken she feel like she's being sliced with a million knifes."
"serves her right " I hear dean smirk as I pull on a small smile right back.
"SHUT UP DEAN! what does that mean chuck?" Sam Begins to panic.
The short chubby man continues seemingly confident, though sad.
"though the brothers will be watching when her body starts to bleed out.
The angels are overseeing from high up above, and the demons shall be waiting from deep down below.
she was the girl who could save us, change the future how she wished.
though now she is dying, and no one even saw. the broken girl will leave now. because the end is near..." the three men stood in silence dean rolling his eyes.
my tears finely fall. As I start to feel faint.

................,.............,....,.
A slight thump is heard as the girl fell dead.
brothers finely realized that the girl laid still.
They rushed forwards towards her. Her body stone cold.
As chuck stood in the background watching the scene unfold.
"CAS?! CAS?!? CASTIEL YOU GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HER WHERE HAS SHE GONE?!? " the girls eyes lay open as the angel appeared, giving words of the truth no one wanted to hear. She was gone. Didn't make it to heaven.
The three men cried some more as the girls ghost watch from Afar. Her body was fading her ghost was too. as she looked towards the angel staring back at her and whispered
"I love you"
Before she disappeared from the world and the memories of her too...the little angel could be seen with tears in his eyes, as he watched her fade from sight.
His head tilted slightly towards the left as he watched the brothers grieve, one last though spread through his mind.
I love you too

© 2015 Kitty Jane


Author's Note

Kitty Jane
please tell me what you think.
and thank you for reading xx

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on April 16, 2015
Last Updated on April 16, 2015
Tags: supernatural, AU, fanfiction, oc, deth, angels, demons

Author

Kitty Jane
Kitty Jane

United Kingdom



About
Hey!, Names Kat, I'm weird, rude, and incredibly bitchy, but i mean well... sometimes ;) I'm a young writer, looking to share my writing!, thanks ;) x more..

Writing