Jack Frost

Jack Frost

A Story by Kitty Jane
"

The comforting breeze blew through the city. lights bright and wild. But on the edge of the town in an almost empty park place, sat a frozen figure perched on a lifeless branch. *warning Suicide*

"

The comforting breeze blew through the city.
lights bright and wild.
But on the edge of the town in an almost empty park place, sat a frozen figure perched on a lifeless branch.

His ice white hair in a messy  mop  on top of his head, a thin blue jumper clinging to his petite body, paired with some dirty brown cut offs.
His crystallized blue eyes were glazed over with thought, toes curled slightly over the bark of the tree.
As his gaze dropped towards the forgotten snow, his thin skeleton like hand clenched around a broken shepherds stick before letting one side drop towards the angels below.

 I could never have that.


A small frown placed itself upon his face, though seemingly out of place on his usually so cheerful face.
The wind seemed to rattle in his hair, like a protective mother comforting him.
Casting out a small smile, he looked towards the sky where the moons light was shinning down on him. Eyes tearing up some more.
"I talk to you everyday. Everyday, for three hundred years. And you never answer. No one can see me...why am I here? Please" He shook his head getting no response, as his face scrunched up in a sarcastic laugh.
Quickly apologizing  to his only true friend

 'I'm sorry wind, thank you...'

Before letting the other half drop out of his hand towards the ground below.
His head tilted to the side in consideration, before he stood up counting as he climbed.
 One.
Two.
Three.

Jump. Come on you pathetic thing, jump
 
Taking one more step, he stood at the top of the tree, hands shaking, and breaths ragged coming out in deep pants.

One more step, you can do it. jump
 

Bringing his hand towards his left wrist, he traced over his cuts burns and scars.

Biting his lip in frustration as he saw people walk past not casting a glance towards the invisible teen.

The wind grew fierce as he stood still.

Their faces blurred as they walked towards their homes. Lights flickering out.
Pushing it out of his mind, he looked towards the sky watching the stars shine next to the moon. Full with all it's glory. he turned his back to the small town. facing towards the glowing ball in the sky.
 Jump little boy. It will all be over. Jump

 He closed his eyes, running a hand through his hair pulling it slightly before sighing, imagining it.
- - - - - - - - - -
Falling.
That's all he could think
I would be falling.
I'm sorry wind I'm going to fall

..........
He opened his eyes, arms spread wide as he returned his gaze to the moon again, the light seemed dimmer, the wind Wild.

. ...
As he took a step back

And pushed himself of the edge
 .....

It was silent as he fell.
Only the wind dared to scream.

He watched the moon as he was dying, laying cold on the floor with a gentle caress of wind on his cheeks.
There, watching was a person, that he could finally see.
A sorrowful smile on their face, as he watched the boys memory's play themselves across the boys eyes, as they flickered shut.

 He watched him lay there with a peaceful smile on the light blue lips.
Then the man welcomed the spirit with open arms.
Jack frost said goodbye to the world. Wishing to find somewhere he belonged.
His wish was answered as he heard the moon speak


'Welcome my child' Before his eyes finely drifted shut, body fading from sight,
but not before a light left the boy, glowing brighter than any star, shooting towards the sky to join his sister once more.

© 2015 Kitty Jane


Author's Note

Kitty Jane
I wrote this after reading a story on fanfiction.net about jack before he was seen, and just after I was overcoming my depression xx

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on April 16, 2015
Last Updated on April 16, 2015
Tags: suicide, self harm, lonely, jack frost

Author

Kitty Jane
Kitty Jane

United Kingdom



About
Hey!, Names Kat, I'm weird, rude, and incredibly bitchy, but i mean well... sometimes ;) I'm a young writer, looking to share my writing!, thanks ;) x more..

Writing