Hexastix Book I

Hexastix Book I

A Story by LOUDENCLEAR
"

Henry O'Malley, a disorganized schizophrenic, reveals his studies and discoveries regarding the Stick People.

"

The First Book of the Hexastix

The Book of Sticks, Hexastix: a series of six books.

The first of the hexastix was etched on an Ishango bone; I estimate roughly 18,000 to 20,000 B.C. It is impossible to pronounce, with the human tongue, the name of the Stick-Person that initiated this book and its message. It is spelled something like this: UZg*hydb. A faintly etched U with two lines, or strikes through its middle, A half moon slightly lower than the U with a star shape betwixt, a lower-case n-ish shape with a circle located at the lower elongated tale of the N-ish (also slightly lower than the U), actually, after the U, the rest of the name is engraved slightly lower than the U, A star-ish figure followed by another N-ish figure but, more linear than the former, a round  V-ish figure accentuated by a long tail through its middle which gives it more semblance of a W, an eightish-character, but with the connection missing on the top right, so that it cannot be assumed an eight, and lastly, This is getting boring, but I have to explain the complexity, and lastly, a B-ish image with the linear side of the B drawn out below the bottom half-circle of the B-ish.

Now see?! This name simply cannot be spoken, but it can be complexly described in terms relating to the letters and symbols we utilize today. Keep in mind that I am limited to illustrating the name for you in American terms: Imagine the unlimited berth of this name, as it can be construed in the multitude of World languages and symbols. A-MEN TO THAT!!!

Now this UZg*hydb is the first known Stick-Person to have used expression to create a type of manual, perhaps also a fore-warning, for other Stick-People that existed at the time as well as for future Stick-people and their believers.Now, UZg*hydb was very wise to engrave lines on the Ishango bone, called tally marks, to disguise his or her message. This message can only be translated by the Stick-People themselves and their believers. The notations on the bone,which we now call the First Book of the Hexastix, are read as such: III, space,II, space, III, space, I, space, and last, four IIII with a strikethrough. These notations are devoid of meaning and/or esoteric to the untrained heretical eye,in other words, for those of you that cannot read between the lines, the First Book of the Hexastix cannot be understood or translated by those who deny the existence of Stick-People. Now:

-Book # 1: ”That Which We Know Beyond The Tally.”

The book starts with three lines (III) that resemble three Roman numerals, stcikmanside by side, representing the number three. Heed me well, they do not lie, and carry timeless wisdom.  The lines translated read thus: There will be few that believe, but many hypocrites shall be bred for centuries and centuries. These hypocrites will believe in the existence of someone or something invisible, yet will deny other someone’s or something’s that are also invisible. They will be ignorant of their fallacy: blame them not, for they know not themselves.

The second set of lines (II), like the Roman numeral two, states: Transubstantiation shall become a common ritual. The hypocrites will believe, without question, in some kind of metamorphoses concerning the body and blood of a deceased, revered individual of the male sex. This belief is that, through some Divine process, bread and wine become this individual’s body and blood. And to make things worse, they consume it!!!! This transubstantiation is, of course, IMPOSSSIBLE.

Again, after a space, come three lines (III), much like the first set. This set serves mostly as a warning or foreboding, with great reason: There will be a great, if not eternal, stagnation among the hypocrites so long as human-beings walk this earth. Transubstantiation, salvation, or eternal life in some imagined paradise they call “Holy,” written documents known as the Pentateuch mistaken for non-fiction and scribed by mortal men with fixed ideas, are among some of their strongest beliefs. Stagnation: Their belief system will cease to evolve much and will branch out into related beliefs to suit the whim of MAN. They will use the pronoun “He” to refer to a great invisible force, as if it were a man giant and not a neutral-androgynous entity to exert power and ignite fear in women: this reference to a great invisible male being will serve to justify the superiority of man and his values, usually twisted, under the guise of what is deemed “good” or “His will.” It is all philosophy and therefore cannot be trusted. Stagnation: they will deny the existence of Stick-People because they cannot see them, hypocrites, yes, because, yet, they carry on with their beliefs in invisible “spirits” they call them, or “The Holy Ghost,” “The Great Father,” etc- a masculine/paternal power not of the flesh or blood. Also, a reincarnation of the aforementioned deceased individual/ messenger, revered and of the male sex will supposedly be sent by this other great invisible man to spread and teach HIS values. Stagnation: these beliefs will never cease. Stagnation: the denial that Stick-People exist, but, as hypocrites, stand to believe in this invisible “Great Father” and that the deceased come back to life.

Now, space, a single line (I): This is not logical. Pay them no heed. They make no sense.

And the final notation: four lines with a strikethrough (IIII)The Hexastix and existence of Stick-People and their believers, shall, most likely, be tormented, claimed insane, tortured, locked away in some restrictive environment. Beware: to mention the Stick-People, believers, I forewarn you: this knowledge is only useful to those that follow perfect logic and have the capacity to contrast and compare belief systems. Use your own discretion. Speak of us if you must, but be prepared for tragedy if you choose this path. You may cease to exist if you expose your knowledge to the unwise. Hence the strikethrough of the four etched lines; the strikethrough signifies death, or some loss to the believer that reveals or speaks freely and indiscriminately of the Stick-People. Also, it serves to mean that the Stick-People themselves will lose some degree of self-esteem due to the ridicule and denial that will surround them. To the Hexastix: non-preservation and fear of being wiped out of stick girlexistence by hypocrites. Thanks be to the almighty initiator that manifested the First Book, we keep it well hidden.

Lex Talionis,

Henry O’Malley

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

© 2010 LOUDENCLEAR


Author's Note

LOUDENCLEAR
Henry O'Malley, a disorganized schizophrenic, reveals his studies and research regarding the Stick People. If some believe in God, why not believe in Stick People?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1411 Views
Added on June 12, 2010
Last Updated on June 12, 2010

Author

LOUDENCLEAR
LOUDENCLEAR

Nowhere, CT



About
My writing, you see, is not even close to my ideal of its perfection. All of what I have been writing, and will write, are works in progress, contain grammatical errors (which I can easily fix when I .. more..

Writing