Leads To The Future

Leads To The Future

A Chapter by ~loud whispers~
"

Beggining of the chapter starts and ends with forsadowing.

"

Behind the Crimson Door

~Chapter 1~

Leads To The Future

Run faster That was all I could think as I ran from my unknown enemy. Faster, faster, faster! My feet where starting to hurt, and my breath came in loud sharp gasps. I have feel a stabing pain in my abdomen as I start to feel like I'm losing consciousness. Up ahead I see a red glow. i might just have a chane if I can get to that light. Using only my will to live as a energy source, I push onward. The light gets closer then closer the light slowly becomes more and more desirable."Are you sure you want to go that way?" A childs voice laughs. I turn my body to the right to see him. He is about 7. He is wearing red shorts and a black T-shirt with a small orange stain on the right sholder. He has short blonde hair and bright blue eyes."Why?" is all I manage to squeek.

"Because that door leads to the future."

"I don't care I just want to go home!"

"Is that what you really want?"

"Yes, I need to get away he's comming!"

"Well then I will send you on your way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LillyAnna it's time to wake up! Mark is going to be hear in fourtey-five minuets! you don't want to be late on your first day of sophtmore year do you?!" Throwing off the blankets I comprehend what must have been the weirdest dream ever. A kid? Seriously?

I run to the bathroom and take the fastest shower known to man kind. Brush my hair, which is a job because it is so long it passes my thighs. Pulling my blonde mess of what I call hair into a pony tail, I search for my my outfit of the day. Deciding on light blue jean capris , and a dark blue tight t-shirt to show off my average figure . After applying a small amount of make-up complete with blue eyeshadow the bring out my deep blue eyes. I run down stairs through the kitchen and out to my boyfriend, Mark's car. Mark grabs me the second I jump in shotgun and plants a good one on me. Just a normal morning. On days like this seems like nothing can go wrong.



© 2012 ~loud whispers~


Author's Note

~loud whispers~
Hope you enjoy it I did NO brainstorming! Just kinda started writing

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Starts off with lots of action. I didn't realize it was a dream, which is probably what you intended. And the dream was very cryptic. I like that.

May I make a couple of suggestions?... I would say 'unremarkable figure' instead of 'average figure'. Also, perhaps she should ponder the dream some more as she's getting ready. What could it mean? Was it a new dream or a recurring one? How did it make her feel?

Just my opinion. Otherwise, it's a good start.

I found your book in the book reviews group. Feel free to review any chapter of my book. I tried to write each chapter as an individual short story so you can start just about anywhere.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on August 31, 2012


Author

~loud whispers~
~loud whispers~

Big Bear, CA



About
Hello, my name is Morgan. I am presently attending high school as a sophomore, and I am the publicity chair for the undead poet society. I also a member of the drama club. I spend most my time reading.. more..

Writing
Dreams? Dreams?

A Chapter by ~loud whispers~