New Beginning

New Beginning

A Chapter by Sasha Curtis

 

 

 

It's weird that I keep thinking about this...*erm, person.. nonstop. I don't think things should be as they are, but it doesn't seem wrong?  Anyways, it was just another strange day, even for me. 

 

                   *** 

 

 

I walked to school as always hoping to see my bestfriend *Chelsea at the frontdoor. She ran up to me with a  wide smile on her face.

 

"Hey *Sasha!" she shouted trying to get through the bunch of people at the door.  

 

Oh great. *Mike's here with her too. Ugh, better go see what he wants THIS time.

 

"Hey, what's good!" Mike shouted at me. He came up to me with an evil grin on his face. 

 

"What do YOU want?" I rolled my eyes at him. He just snickered. I walked away from him, but I stopped because I saw...HIM..

 

 He's soo freaking hot.

 

*Alex was walking with his sister *Tori. His group of goth and emo people followed him. He stopped for a second and stared at me. I blushed a bit, and he smiled.

 

"HEY SASHA!!" Chelsea screamed and everyone looked at me. I just turned my head slowly and saw Chelsea talking to Alex.

 

Uh oh. This can't be good.

 

Alex's group of friends left as he and Chelsea came to me.

 

"Hey." Alex said to me. I just stared into his icy blue eyes. Something about his rockin', black tight skinny jeans, black and white studded belt, skin tight Three Days Grace graphic tee, and his black and purple All Star Converse, made me crazy for Alex.

 

"Hey there." I said. Chelsea smiled.

 

"Mrs. Depitro assigned us another project, that day you were sick. You got paired up with Alex." Chelsea said to the both of us.

 

*Oh my zookeeper! Thankyou! I owe Mrs. Depitro a lot...hehe.

 

"We can meet at my place tonight to work on it. That's okay right?" Alex said to me. He kept staring at me. I nodded.

 

Wow...never thought Mr. Perfect would ever wanna work with a weirdo.

 

Mike threw a football and I caught it. Alex looked suprised.

 

"Nice catch Sasha!" Everyone shouted at me.

 

                   ***

 

Okay so you probably guessed that I'm sort of a *tomboy-ish mixture of weird, cute or scene-ness. For your *info I am ME. No girly girl chick or whatever can make me less me. Anyways... my not-so-hopeless crush on Alex will soon show. Most, in my position, would be frightened and/or take this as a chance to date him. In MY case, I plan to be one of his good friends. So here I go, trying to be positive again. Hahaha. Who'm kidding. We all know that this will be a total failure.

 

 

                      ***

 

These are just some words that I just want to define for you, people. Incase you're really clueless like my friend *Vlad. Opps! No supossed to mention him 'til the next chapter. OKAY. You are now getting sleepy. You are you so sleepy. Nah, *jk! Now anyways, here are some diffinitions for some words or characters saying what/who they are, and what's my purpose of adding them here. (This includes character profiles).

 

Characters:

 

*Sasha, Purdy- (ME!)

Age: 16

Appearance: Very long black hair that's always in my face, big brown puppy dog eyes, (it's not my fault that they're like that!), medium height, skinny but not flat-chested (I HAVE A HUGE CHEST...awkward.), always wearing graphic *tees, and always has black converse on. 

Bio: My bestfriend is Chelsea Baker. I am funny, strange, emo, dark, artistic, cool, calm, always the quiet one compared to everyone else but I can be loud if I wanted to be. Alex is my only crush, since kindergarden. I'm pretty but most dudez are scared of me because I am very sarcastic, and mean at times. Plus I'm mostly a tomboy kinda girl.     

 

 

*Chelsea, Baker- 

Age: 16

Appearance: Black hair with red highlights, tall, skinny, hazel-ish eyes, always wearing black with either purple pink or red, wears her black All Star Converse EVERDAY. 

Bio: Chelsea is fun, funny, loud, annoying, bitchy, cool, amazing, creative, and stylish.She's been a very close friend with Sasha (ME), for about 3 years now. They started highschool together and they're one year away from senior year. Her best guyfriends are Mike and Alex. 

 

*Mike, Walker-

Age: 16 

Appearance: Long dirty blonde hair that's always straightened and spiked and in his face, dark blue eyes, tall, skinny with abs, often wears Simple Plan graphic tees, he always shows up with a different pair of shoes everyday, and has black earings with skulls on them. 

Bio: He's crazy, queer, loud, annoying, obnouxious, and slightly emo. He is secretly *bi. He loves to torture me (Sasha). His best dudette friends, are Chelsea and Tori. He loves Tori's boyfriend, Vlad. He's very silent around Vlad though. 

 

*Alex, Valentine-

Age: 16  

Appearance: Black straightened spiked hair, icy blue eyes, tall, skinny with hot abs, wears a lot of graphic tees, and diferent kinda of converse. 

Bio:  He's fun, loud, creative, cool, sweet, imaginative, and emo. He always has a group of goths and emos following him around. He's popular with everyone. He hangs out with Chelsea and his older sister Tori a lot. 

 

*Tori, Valentine-

Age: 17

Appearance: Light brown hair that's always brushed to one side corvering one of her eyes, dark brown eyes, she's short, skinny, she is really girly and wears lot of pink. (EW). 

Bio: She is nice, quiet, and shy. She blushes a LOT. She mostly sticks around all the populars and her brother Alex.

 

 

 

Words:

 

*erm- It's my way of saying "um" or "oh well this is awkward" or "I don't want to talk about this" 

*Oh my zookeeper!- It's pretty much "Holy s**t!" or "Oh mi *effin' god!"  

*tomboy- A girl who dresses and/or acts just like a boy

*info- Information

*jk!- "Just kidding" or "Don't take me seriously"

*tees- T-shirts

*effin'- "F**kin'"

              

{And emo does NOT stand for emotional although some emos can be a little emotional, but we all get like that sometimes. Emos are individuals who just wish that the world would get them. Most emos hates themselves. There are different types of emo people, just like how there are different types of goth and scene people. The most common type of emo-ness, is the "I hate my life and I cut myself" emo, and NOT EVERY emos cut themselves. And NO EMOS AREN'T ALWAYS DEPRESSED. They have at least some joys in life. I strongly care about this kind of thing, and believe it or not emos are people too. They deserve respect and care like anyone else.Oh and everyone's weird in their own way so don't complain about weirdos when you should look at yourself in a mirror for once. That is all byee!}        

 

      



© 2011 Sasha Curtis


Author's Note

Sasha Curtis
It might not seem that strange now but remember this is only the beginning of a new kind of story. An epic, cool, awesome, queer, strange, emo, gothic, romantic, adventurous, extreme, funny, cute, sweet, loveable, amazing, and creepy kinda of novel. It's pretty much all the weird things that don't usually happen in average teenager's live's. Oh! And I didn't say anything about Vlad because the next chapter will reveal more about him. So KEEP READING :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A very strong opening chapter. I like the description of the people in the story. Make the story seem more real and alive. No weakness in this chapter. You open the door for a interesting tale. A excellent beginning.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

COOL!!! I like the "oh my zookeeper!" X3 Thats uber funny!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very strong opening chapter. I like the description of the people in the story. Make the story seem more real and alive. No weakness in this chapter. You open the door for a interesting tale. A excellent beginning.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

nice start, KEEP GOING! i felt like i was back in high school haha! i actually wrote most of a novel with more or less the same premise haha! can't wait to read more :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 16, 2011
Last Updated on April 17, 2011


Author

Sasha Curtis
Sasha Curtis

OK



About
HEYYYY~~! {yer i knoe mi writin' ihz hard 2 geht(;} ~Bi&emo&&luvin' iht~ What color looks best on you? Your Result: Red Red looks best on you .. more..

Writing
*UN-NAMED* *UN-NAMED*

A Chapter by Sasha Curtis