Chapter 9 - Final Goodbyes

Chapter 9 - Final Goodbyes

A Chapter by lover of Sirius



After hugging and kissing them goodbye James, Lily & Remus all went outside with Dumbledore, to go back to the wizarding world, Sirius remained behind with me

“Come on Sirius, we’ve gotta go!” shouted James.

“I’ll be there in a minute!” Sirius replied annoyed.

“I’m gonna miss you Sirius” I said with tears in my eyes.

“I’m gonna miss you too”, he said bending his head to kiss me. After we broke away from the kiss, Sirius gave me this gorgeous Diamond pendant. “This is when you ever think of me”, said Sirius.

“I’ll always think of you Sirius”, I said.

“I know you will”, he said, I smiled tears pouring down my cheeks, I kissed him again

“Sirius you b*****d, hurry up!” shouted Remus.

“For Merlins sake! Hold on a minute!” he shouted back then turned to me.

“They are insensetive b******s”, he laughed.

“I know”, I said smiling softly "I love you Sirius Black".

“I love you more Fiona Mcnicol”, he said kissing me one again

“Goodbye I guess”, I said giving him one last kiss on the lips. 

"This isn't goodbye, Fiona I'm coming back no matter what and I am gonna marry you when I'm free, we're gonna have two beautiful children, we're gonna be a real family" he explained, I laughed softly 

"Let's hope so" he smiled and hugged me tight before finally walking out of the door I looked out of my living room window, then in a blink of an eye, they disappeared, I just sat there, letting the tears roll down my face, I looked at the diamond pendant that Sirius gave me & thought about him. Then I had an idea, I pulled my suitcase from out of my wardrobe & started packing, I couldn’t phone Kirsty or Alice cos they were in work, so I phoned Jess but before I had a chance there was a knock on the door so I answered it, to see Jess there looking at me like I had something on my face.

“Why have you got your suitcase out?” said Jess entering my bedroom.

“Packing”, I said.

“Yes, I can see that, but why?” she said.

“Going to live in Cardiff with my mate Ceri, which by the way, I’ve gotta phone her”, I said.

“What, the David Tennant obsessed nutter?” she said.

“I wouldn't call her that, but yes”, I said.

“I’ll come”, she said.

“That was the plan”, I said to her, in which case she smiled.


I phoned Ceri, it just kept on ringing until a girls voice answered.

“Hello?” she said.

“Hello, is that Ceri?” I said.

“Yes”, she said.

“Oh brilliant, it’s Fiona babes”, I said.

“Hiya, you sound like you’ve been crying?” she said.

“Sirius is gone”, I said.

“Jesus, why have all the hot ones disappear eh?” she said.

“Dunno hun”, I said.

“Hey, guess what?” I continued.

“What?” she said.

“I’m coming down to Cardiff tomorrow”, I said.

“Brilliant, I’ll just get the rooms ready” she said excitedly.

“Jess is coming”, I said.

“All right, I’ll get them sorted”, she said really excited, just then there was screaming coming from her end.

“What’s going on down in Cardiff then?” I said.

“Well it’s my mate Katie’s 18th birthday & you just caught me in the middle of her dare”, she said.

“And?” I asked.

“And, David Tennant is in the room with Gareth-David Lloyd & John Barrowman getting drunk with us, don’t ask me why they are here, well according to Katie, her mum knows David Tennant really well”, she said.

“Lucky Cow”, I said.
Just then there was a familiar Scottish accent from down her end.

“Come on Cez, get off the phone…anyway, who are you talking to?” said David.

“Hang on a min…it’s my mate Fiona” she said to him.

“OK, so when are we going to see Fiona?” he said.

“She’s coming down to Cardiff tomorrow, bringing her other mate Jess”, she said.

“Fantastic!”, said David, I could hear the grin in his voice

“Anyway, I’ve got to go, otherwise David’s gonna do something stupid”, she said.

“OK love bye”, I said.


Then the phone went dead.

“God, that was long”, said Jess impatiently.

“Yeah, just caught her during a party”, I said then began to pack my other things into my suitcase to go & live with my friend Ceri in Cardiff. 
**********************************************************


© 2010 lover of Sirius


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Coming Back to Reality


Author

lover of Sirius
lover of Sirius

Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom



About
hiii, my names Fiona i'm 17, Bisexual and from England. I love writing but i have a fear of stepping outside the boundaries of harry potter/ twilight etc. But fortunately for you i have been brain.. more..

Writing