Chapter 18 - True love binds by Magic

Chapter 18 - True love binds by Magic

A Chapter by lover of Sirius

Chapter 18 - True love binds by Magic

I got home to an empty flat, not to mention quiet, well as quiet as it could've been if there was arguing coming from the twin's bedroom, I sighed dropped my bags and walked in to find Keira and James standing in the middle of the room shouting at eachother, I put my fingers in my mouth and whistled loud alerting them of my entering 

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked walking up to them, they both started to talk at the same time, I both gave them a dark look and they shut up again "Fine it doesn't matter, just think about this okay? " I started pulling them both down to sit on James bed, my arms around them "You're brother and sister not to mention best friends, you hardly fight and when you do you make up really quickly, that's why I love you both, you know I work hard bringing in a bit of money" I sighed "You both take after your father and me, your father for his love of pranks and mischief, you take after me for your love of reading, which your father will not like when he finds out" I smiled at them both, "and now I guess it's time you find out everything, well not right now but what I want to give you both something and you have to read it" I said they nodded, I stood up "While I'm gone you two have to make up ok?" they nodded I smiled and walked out, walking straight into my own room, the flat had been left to me after Ceri got pregnant and moved in with David, Jess moved in with Gareth, It was just me and the twins, well Remus sometimes came for a visit a couple of days after the full moon to rest in the spare room.
I reached under my bed and pulled out two parcels then took them into the twins bedroom to find they were talking quietly, they shut up as soon as they saw me 

"Hey mum" they said together

"I hope you're not talking about me?" I asked, they shook their heads "Good", I handed the parcels to each of them "These are your early birthday presents from me and Remus" I said, they grinned and ripped the paper off them, it was the whole series of Harry Potter "Now I bet you're wondering why the whole series? Well this is part of the info I'm gonna give you and I'm gonna warn you when you read these don't jump to conclusions until after you've read them" I explained they nodded "and a little hint, your father is in the 3rd book but he isn't what the book said he is, I'm just saying it isn't his fault, he was set up" 

"What is his name?" Keira asked

"His name is Sirius Black," I answered "Now get into your pyjamas and get into bed you can have a day off tomorrow, catch up on your reading" I said, grinning and winking, they both hugged me tight "Night kids" I said, kissing them both

"Night mum" they chorused, I closed the door after me and went into my own bedroom, not bothering to get into my pyjamas so I slipped one of Sirius' shirts on and got into bed falling straight to sleep.


© 2010 lover of Sirius


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
Added on June 1, 2010
Last Updated on June 1, 2010

Coming Back to Reality


Author

lover of Sirius
lover of Sirius

Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom



About
hiii, my names Fiona i'm 17, Bisexual and from England. I love writing but i have a fear of stepping outside the boundaries of harry potter/ twilight etc. But fortunately for you i have been brain.. more..

Writing