Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by tiffanyrenee

      A strong wind gust blows my hair into my face and I scramble to put it back. I look up from leaning and meet Zach’s eyes looking right through mine. My heart drops. My head rests on his chest.

      “Morning.” He says. I look down. He smiles and leans his head on mine. “You want anything to drink?”

      “Uh…no.” I manage to stammer out. He takes the stands of hairs and tucks them behind my ear. I look back up at him. His eyes twinkle and I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. His arms are wrapped around me, and I feel warm and safe. Warm and safe. I smile.

      “I should really get up now.” I scoot forward. He stands up and extends his arms. After grasping his hands in mine, he pulls me up and I fall forward into him. He catches me and holds me in his arms longer than I expected. I wrap my arms around him. He smells sweet.

      “Kristen, I…I think I might.” He pulls me away from his chest and looks at me and slowly says. I tilt my head. His hands rested on my shoulders. “I lo…” My eyes must be twinkling because he smiles and opens his mouth to finish and says, “Kristen, get up!”

      My head tilts even more.

      “Wake up.”

      I think to myself, I don’t want to. I don’t want to. I don’t want to. Don’t make me. Please.

      He leans his lips closer and closer to mine to shush me, I close my eyes, and I jolt awake before they could meet. Damn it.

 



© 2013 tiffanyrenee


Author's Note

tiffanyrenee
Still in progress.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on October 11, 2013
Last Updated on October 11, 2013
Tags: distopia, novel, future, fiction, hell, gangs, crime, love


Author

tiffanyrenee
tiffanyrenee

MO



About
I'm 17 and have been writing for quite some time now. I'd truly appreciate it if you would look at, review and or give constructive criticism on my writing. Thanks! more..

Writing
Our Story Our Story

A Story by tiffanyrenee