SUBLIME

SUBLIME

A Poem by Lourdes Pessetto
"

There is beauty around us when you see through the window of the soul.

"
Sublime
Sublime can life become when the conscious is awakened. When we pay attention to all the beauty that exists, the air we breath, when a smile is attained, a warm hearth, the subtle scent of flowers, the caress of the breeze in a serene sunrise, the pleasant scent of the rain, and the luminous sun behind the rainbow.  With Love, Lourdes. 

© 2021 Lourdes Pessetto


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Indeed...if one can actually be open to their surroundings they can be prompted to remember life is beautiful in so many ways :)

Posted 2 Years Ago


I dream write. I fall into a sublime place. When I awake, I write the dreams. Many types of sublime places. I believe we need to find peace. Thank you dear Lourdes for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think the main problem in today's world is that we are in too much of a rush to get places, too busy working, moving...
not stopping to smell the roses...to appreciate the beauty around us.
j.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yes, our precious attention is our dearest possession and too often it is wasted on the negative or the trivial. We need reminders such as this one to maintain the right focus.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I agree within the small moments of life reside the sublime if we simply open our eyes and hearts to it. Thank you Lourdes for sharing your art.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 16, 2021
Last Updated on August 17, 2021
Tags: Sunrise, breeze, serene, rainbow.

Author

Lourdes Pessetto
Lourdes Pessetto

AZ



About
Bilingual- English/Spanish. Winner of an Emerging Writers Award in college. One of my short stories selected and published in the book "Modern -Day Miracles" by Louise Hay. I love music, signing, out.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Haiku #21 Haiku #21

A Poem by mattavelli