Car accident

Car accident

A Story by Raven moon
"

This is a story about a man not knowing his fate

"
Have anyone saw my wife? I been looking for her about a week she haven’t pick up phone calls , please officer I’m worried sick about her she haven’t came home for a week her family is also worried about her . Mr Wilson we been through this for about year , “your wife”....
Mr Wilson Officer miller will see you now .“Please come in mr Wilson what can i do for you “?
It’s my wife I been worried sick for her she been missing for a week and her family.....

Mr Wilson we being through this for an year ,your wife and her family was killed on this very day by an freak accident that took their life upon their arrival don’t you remember? No it cant be ... why don’t the another officers see me ? Because mr Wilson you was the car that slammed in her wife car all of you been dead for year and why i can see is because I’m also dead mr Wilson me and mis marry died on that day your car hit us as well .

“Tommy its time to come home now we missed you “ Emily where have you being ?”
The end

© 2019 Raven moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on August 1, 2019
Last Updated on August 2, 2019

Author

Raven moon
Raven moon

Honolulu , HI



About
Hello I’m raven moon Poetry is a big part of my life writer are something that is powerful in many ways .through my writing and my blogs i hope and help another’s I’m a follower.. more..

Writing