Self Employed Solutions

Self Employed Solutions

A Story by lucy
"

Accountants and Bookkeepers based in Manchester, offering their services to anyone anywhere in the UK

"

Self-employed solutions are a team that offer their skills to help self-employed businesses like yourself with their accounts, bookkeeping and financial matters.

They  will take care of everything for you such as your year end self-assessment, logging receipts, bookkeeping, invoices and another other money aspect of your business. Allowing you to focus on what matters which is your work and generating business for yourself.

 Everything will be kept up-to-date so all your account information can be filed within specific timescales to avoid any penalties. Their aim is to save you time and money, to achieve this aim they have a simply call or email policy where all you have to do is call or email them instead of arranging meetings that will take up your time (meetings can be arranged if you prefer). 

Affordable accountancy packages  are available to suit your budget requirements. Everything they do is tailored around your needs so they deliver excellent customer service.

Based in Manchester but offering their services to anyone anywhere in the UK. Visit their website to see the packages available and more informative content about their services.


www.selfemployed-solutions.co.uk

© 2014 lucy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on January 22, 2014
Last Updated on January 22, 2014

Author

lucy
lucy

warrington, North West, United Kingdom



About
I am a blogger for a media company. My job is to write blogs for my clients about their products and services. more..

Writing
Reddish Joinery Reddish Joinery

A Story by lucy