Aleeya Tomlinson

Aleeya Tomlinson

A Chapter by Sophie

Twenty-seven


Ali


The house is gorgeous, and all ours for designing. For months and months we work on the house, furniture shopping, paint shopping, many other types of shopping... and eventually the house is ours.

For our one-year anniversary we recreate our first date, but instead of kissing me when I fall into him, he takes out a black velvet box with a huge diamond ring inside.

“Aleeya Matthews, I have loved you since our second date, or probably before that. We've been through so much in one year, it's ridiculous. And I know there will be more, how can there not be? We're famous, but I'd like to go through the rest with your last name being Tomlinson. I know we're young, but I love you. Ali, will you marry me?” He asks. I can't answer, only nod, tears welling up in my eyes. He slides the ring onto my finger and I kiss him right there. There's a flash, and we break apart. The band stands there, Harry holding a camera.


The wedding is today. There was no other dress more important than this one. Louis' been begging all day to let him see me as my friends and his sisters get me ready. But every time he is turned down.

Finally, my hair is done, my make up done, and the dress on. I walk to where I'm supposed to meet Harry, who's walking me down the aisle. He takes one look at me and smiles the Harry smile I know and love. I link my arm in his. I'm shaking, I'm so nervous. But I just picture Lou's blue eyes sparkling when he smiles, and the music starts.

I walk out from backstage, on the very stage where he wrote the note. Harry leads me out to the runway part, and at the end is Louis. It takes all my willpower to not sprint headlong to him, and maybe Harry holding me tight, he feels me trying to run. We reach him, and Harry takes his place in the best man's spot.

The ceremony is long, but the vows are worth it.

“Ali, when I handed you that note on stage, I never expected what has come of it. Or how much I'd grow to love you as much as I have. Some days I wake up and look over at you and I just feel like I'm going to burst with happiness that you're mine.

“You're so beautiful, Ali, and so wonderful. We're perfect together, meant for each other, made for each other. We'll go through more up and downs together, and I just can't wait to call you Mrs. Tomlinson.”

I'm tearing up, I'm supposed to be happy! Not crying! But I'm crying because I'm happy.

“Louis, I've been fantasizing about this day since long before we met.” That sends a little chuckle throughout the room, “And if someone told me that I actually would marry Louis Tomlinson, no, I would not tell the they were crazy, I'd hope so hard that they were psychic and really meant it. The funny thing is, I'd always say 'I love Louis Tomlinson!' watching Youtube videos in my room, but I never really knew what that meant. That I'd actually love you, and so, so much. When you handed me that note, and when you walked into McDonald's I tried so hard not to scream, because I knew you didn't like it when girls fangirled in front of you. And then you kissed me on that playground under the stars, and I think some part of me knew we'd be together forever.”

“Louis, you may kiss your bride.” The minister says after a few more lines. Louis tips up my chin, tilts his head slightly, and kisses me tenderly.

“I love you, Louis Tomlinson.” I whisper.

“I love you too, Aleeya Tomlinson.”


It's dinner now and the rest of the band goes up to make a toast. “When we first met Ali over a year ago, I said to Lou something along the lines of, 'Aleeya Tomlinson, yeah, I like it, you can keep her.' and here we are, and her name is Aleeya Tomlinson.”

Niall steps up to the mic. “I have liked Ali ever since she made me scrambled eggs in out hotel after a concert. I knew Louis was a lucky man right then, not because of her cooking skills, but she really is wonderful.”

“To Alouya Matthewson!” Zayn cheers.

“Though, I suppose it's Alouya Tomlinson now.” Liam adds.


We sit down in first class on the plane.

I get a text from Harry: Get some sleep on the flight, you're not getting any tonight! I blush furiously and Louis asks me what it says, I show it to him and he winks. I lie down in Louis' lap and quickly drift off to sleep, he strokes my hair, which I've freed from the many pins restricting it, and whispers, “I love you, Mrs. Tomlinson.”


We pull into the driveway of a beach house in Greece. He takes me out of the car in the honeymoon position, now actually used for our honeymoon, and kicks open the door.

I'll take in the scenery later.


“I can't believe we're married.” I smile, lying next to him. He strokes my face with his fingers.

“Well, deal with it, because we always will be.”



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
:D reviews please!
Last chapter! The next is the epilogue!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Sophie, I've read here and there of this whole book you've written. I'm extremely surprised how we'll you've done. Well, no, not surprised, but blown away. It's incredible how much time and effort you've put into this. You've really inspired me to start writing more again. This is a great story, obviously you can tell that by all the reviews. I'm just... wow. This is great. I'm jealous. Keep it up :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Continueeeeeeee

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie, I've read here and there of this whole book you've written. I'm extremely surprised how we'll you've done. Well, no, not surprised, but blown away. It's incredible how much time and effort you've put into this. You've really inspired me to start writing more again. This is a great story, obviously you can tell that by all the reviews. I'm just... wow. This is great. I'm jealous. Keep it up :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

yay, i might cry, no breakdown! lol. i luv you. the way you wrote this was the best. now go run along and work on the other one. lol

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

359 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2012
Last Updated on July 23, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie