Present

Present

A Chapter by Sophie
"

long, but incredibly cute chapter

"

Louis-18


“I'M BAAAACK!” Diana calls into the hotel room.

“Diana!” Niall calls, running to her and hugging her. Liam hugs her too.

“Group hug!” Harry calls, laughing goofily, he, Harri, and Zayn join the hug, and there's no room for me.

“So I can't hug my own girlfriend?”

“Oh, you had plenty of contact last night.” Harry says, laughing maniacally, then adds, “So, Diana, how'd you sleep last night?”

“Like a rock.” She says, blushing in that adorable way she has.

“The press are gonna have a frenzy.” Liam says.

“We know, but it wasn't our fault.” Louis says.

“I know, we saw the Twitcam.”


“Happy Valentine's Day.” I smile, waking Diana up gently with a tray of breakfast on it that Harry instructed me on how to make.

“Two bottles of syrup?” She asks, laughing.

“I figured with your syrup habits you might need both.” I tease. “But eat fast, I'll pick out your clothes, we have a show to see.”

“A show? What kind of show?” She asks, picking off a piece of homemade blueberry muffin.

“It's a surprise.” It was hard to organize in five days, but I had planned before then, but thankfully, I pulled some strings. I start to walk away, “Where are you going?”

“I have something to put together. The boys are all out on the town, you'll have the bus to yourself for a while.” I give her a cheeky grin and I walk off the bus to get everything ready.


Diana


After I finish breakfast, I go to bring the plates into the kitchen to wash them, but there is a note taped to the faucet. It's scrawled in Louis' handwriting: Don't you dare wash the dishes! Why don't you watch some TV in the other room, put your feet up on the coffee table. Watch channel seven at 8:30 :) x -Louis

I smile and look at the clock, 8:28. I dash into the living area and turn on the TV to channel seven. I'm so busy waiting for 8:30, wondering what could possibly be on TV that he wants me to watch so bad, that I almost don't notice the dozen red roses in a crystalline vase. Taped to the vase is another note, This is cliché, just warning you. I'll love you until the last rose dies.

I smile and search for the fake one, but I don't find it. Hm...

Suddenly I hear Louis' voice, only to realize its coming from the TV, not that he's home.

“Hi Diana, I hope you followed the note and you're watching. I just wanted to say that I love you lots, and I'm trying to make up for those six months today. This isn't where the surprise ends, after this I want you to go in the closet and look in your section. There will be another note, but not yet.” He smiles and the camera pans out to show the rest of the band all with microphones and Niall has his guitar. The familiar tune starts up and Liam starts singing: “you're insecure, don't know what for, you're turning head when you walk through the do-o-or”

They sing What Makes You Beautiful, but instead of at Harry's big solo, Louis sings it, looking right into the camera, like he's looking into my eyes, “Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, and when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know... You don't know you're beautiful.” He even manages to hold Harry's long note perfectly. The song ends.

“Now go to the closet! I'll see you later.” He winks and the screen goes blank for a second, only to show up with whatever show is regularly scheduled. I get up, grinning like a fool and walk to the closet and look in my section. Taped to one hanger is a note, Wear this, I bought it for you, I hope you'll like it. Then brush you hair, leave it natural, I like it best like that :) and go outside the bus.

What else could he possibly do?

I pull out the hanger and look at the dress that hangs from it. It's pale, pale pink which really makes my dark brown eyes pop. Harri had to have helped him on this, its too perfect. It's spaghetti strapped and the bust area is ruched. The waist cinches a few inches under the bust, and in between that is just pale pink fabric that glitters in the light. The skirt part is entirely tulle and poofs out to just above my knees. It's gorgeous. I get into it and look for shoes, I find a note taped to my navy blue Converse, I think these will look cute with the dress :)

I put them on with socks and look at myself in the mirror. He's right, they look strange, but really cute at the same time. I twirl in the dress and it spins around me beautifully. I go to the bathroom and brush my medium brown hair. It tumbles around my shoulders in waves and I reach for my eyeliner. There's another note on it.

No make up today I love you just the way you are, now go outside! C'mon!

He must've planned this for a long time, this is amazing. I turn off the light in the bathroom and open the door to the bus and walk down the two steps. I look up from making sure I didn't trip over my own feet and there is a crowd of fans outside the bus. They are silent, but all smiling, and I'm stunned.

“Er, hi?” I say. The girls in front raise signs one by one.

DIANA

GET

IN

THE

LIMO

I grin and nod and head ot limo parked a few feet away which I hadn't noticed. I need to be more observant. I slide in the back and suddenly I hear a guitar and I look over. A man with orange-red hair smiles at me.

“Ed Sheeran?!” I exclaim.

“Yup, but I have a message from Louis.” He smiles and starts strumming the guitar. He opens his mouth and starts singing Lego House as the driver pulls out of the parking lot where the bus is parked. I'm smiling with my hands over my mouth, I'm a huge fan of Ed Sheeran. His voice is perfection! Oh my god, I'm completely freaking out.

The lyrics are perfect for me and Louis, and I can't help but have memories flash behind my eyes. This is the best Valentine's Day ever.

“...I think I'll love you better now.” Ed finishes as we pull into the driveway. The driver gets out and opens my door for me, and standing in front of a huge concert stadium is Louis in a tuxedo, smiling. I get out of the limo and run to him and hug him.

“You are the best boyfriend ever.” I say after kissing him.

“But the day's not over just yet.” He grins and leads me into the stadium. It's completely empty but for us.

“Sit where ever you want.” He says and I dash off to a few rows behind the first. He follows and sits down next to me and takes my hand.

“You look gorgeous by the way.” He says, squeezing my fingers.

“I heard on the TV some guys were singing about how I was beautiful.” I laugh. Suddenly someone walks onto the stage and I have to clap my hands over my mouth to keep from screaming.

“Hey Diana! Louis got me here to sing for you.” Taylor Swift says and sits down on a stool. The music for Ours starts playing and she sings into the microphone.

“You are seriously the best person ever.” I say, smiling from ear to ear.

“I know.” He laughs. The song ends and Taylor walks down the steps of the stage and sits next to me.

“You have an awesome boyfriend.” She laughs.

“I'm starting to realize this.” I agree. Again, I have to stop myself from screaming.

“Is that-”

“Hi, Diana, I'm Bruno Mars, Louis tells me you're a big fan.” He smiles and the music for Just The Way You Are starts. After the song, he sits next to Louis, “Hey man.” He says.

Oh my god, my boyfriend is on 'hey man' terms with Bruno Mars.

Then Cher Lloyd comes on stage and signs Want U Back, and she sits Next to Taylor.

So much fame in one room, I think I might explode.

Demi Lovato comes on stage and sings Catch Me and sits down too. Taylor gets up again and joins Boys Like Girls on stage for Two Is Better Than One. Jason Mraz sings I'm Yours, then Katy Perry sings Teenage Dream, Lifehouse sing You And Me, P!nk sings Glitter In The Air.

“I've gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be right back.” Louis says and gets up during Paramore singing The Only Exception. Then Snow Patrol sing Chasing Cars, Train sing Drops Of Jupiter, and then The Fray come on with an extra member: Louis.

They start singing Look After You and Louis looks thrilled, like its a dream come true. It is his favorite band and favorite song. Then The Fray sit down and Louis stays up there, and the rest of One Direction walk on and they start singing Gotta Be You.

After the song Louis says into the microphone, “We only have one more performance, and this is by the amazing, the beautiful, Diana Ross!” I roll my eyes, laughing and get up onto the stage.

“I can't sing!” I laugh.

“Eh, who cares.” He says and kisses me quickly, leaving me alone on that stage. All my favorite singers are here. I can't cover one of their songs and have it be awful!

“Niall, can I have some guitar?” I ask. He nods and comes up and I whisper into his ear the song. He grins and starts playing.

“Baby I love you I never want to let you go, the more I think about the more I want to let you know, that everything you do, is super f*****g cute, and I can't stand it...” I sing Can't Stand It my Nevershoutnever. I'm so happy, I just don't have any words. The past five days have been heaven, being back with him, but this is going to be one of my best memories. After I finish Niall asks, “Can't sing? What are you talking about?” I blush and Louis comes back onto the stage.


Louis


“So what did you think of Valentine's day so far?” I ask her after kissing her.

“It's not over?” I ask.

“Nope, you and the girls are gonna go out to the spa and stuff, and go shopping. I've already paid for everything, and then I have an extra special dinner planned.”

“The girls?” She asks. I gesture to the girls who sang for her and her eyes widen. “You're joking.”


Well, it's time for dinner, Diana should be home soon. I light the last candle that completely coat the bus. Harry is out with Harri, and the other boys have found something to do. The whole dining area is bathed in candle light and a dinner that Harry helped me make (again) sits at the table. The door opens and Diana takes in the scene with wide eyes.

“Wow.” She breathes.

“You like it? It's not too much?” I ask.

“Of course not.” She says and hugs me, “Today has been amazing, my present is so... insignificant compared to this. I'm a really awful present giver.”

“You also said you couldn't sing.” I tease.

“Well, this time, believe me, I'm a really awful present giver.” She laughs, turning pink. I pull out her chair for her at the table and then sit down in mine. She tells me about her day out with everyone, gushing about how she has her favorite singers' numbers. We talk and eat and then she takes out her present for me.

I open it, “It's a coupon book.” She says, “I've filed in most of them, but there's three you get to use for what ever you want.” She explains. I look through them, foot rub, back massage, random make out session, and shut up for one hour, to name a few.

“Shut up for one hour?” I ask, laughing.

“I figure you might be irritated at some point with all my nagging.” She laughs, joking. I keep flipping the pages and stop at one.

“Well, help me blow out these candles and I think I'm going to use this one tonight.”

“Oh, don't waste a coupon, that's only for when I don't want to do things.” She laughs. We blow out the candles and head to the bed area.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
the thumbnail is a drawing I did of the dress
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ah! So! Mother! Chuckin'! Adorable!
I love it! I can't stop smiling! The part with the singers got a bit over my head, as in: 'How in the heck did he get all these people at the same time in the same location?' It seriously blows my mind. I love romance, but this is romance in a whole new different level. So unbelievable! But then again, that's why we write fiction ;D
I loved it! Again, wonderful write, Sophie! Your talent is outstanding! Lets just say if I can get my boyfriend to have Bruno Mars sing to me on Valentines Day...there's no way we're ever breaking up. Lol xD
Otherwise, amazayn work! ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Then brush you hair, leave it natural----your hair

No make up today I love you ---make-up

My only complaint is if people dont know these songs than they wont be able to relate. Love the dress you drew :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
You're stories are somehow one of the best. Can't wait for the next chapter! :) 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ah! So! Mother! Chuckin'! Adorable!
I love it! I can't stop smiling! The part with the singers got a bit over my head, as in: 'How in the heck did he get all these people at the same time in the same location?' It seriously blows my mind. I love romance, but this is romance in a whole new different level. So unbelievable! But then again, that's why we write fiction ;D
I loved it! Again, wonderful write, Sophie! Your talent is outstanding! Lets just say if I can get my boyfriend to have Bruno Mars sing to me on Valentines Day...there's no way we're ever breaking up. Lol xD
Otherwise, amazayn work! ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

love it :D
Can't wait until the next chapter

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

586 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 3, 2012
Last Updated on September 3, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Pathetic Pathetic

A Chapter by Sophie


Captured Captured

A Chapter by Sophie


Idea Idea

A Chapter by Sophie


Gold Gold

A Poem by Steven Cash