Don't Fangirl, Louis doesn't like fangirling...

Don't Fangirl, Louis doesn't like fangirling...

A Chapter by Sophie

One


Ali

I was at the concert, having the time of my life. I cannot believe I managed to get front row seats to One Direction, but I feel bad, I'm 19 and taller than a lot of the girls here, but at this point, I don't really care much.

It's during one of the many parts where Louis doesn't have a solo, when he write something down on a piece of paper thrown onto the stage, with a pen in his pocket. Then, his solo for Moments comes on, and he walks close to wear I'm standing, resisting the urge to sing along so I can hear his beautiful voice. I hold out my hand like the other girls, hoping he'll touch it, and when he does, the piece of paper is left in my hand.

Unbeknownst to the girls around me, I unfold it and read it. His handwriting is quirky and adorable, like him: I'm Louis, but I'm guessing you knew that ;) you look alone he was right, I had come to the concert alone, none of my friends were Directioners. Stay behind after the concert in the McDonald's down the street if you can, I'll meet you there.

My brain imploded in that instant. Did Louis Tomlinson from One Direction really just ask me out? I look up and he sees I've read it, I nod, grinning, and he seems pleased that I'm not screaming.

Later, toward the end of the concert during Save You Tonight, after the lull from the screams after Harry changes the lyrics from 'you should open your eyes but they stay closed' to 'open your eyes, take of your clothes' the girl next to me notices me staring at the note again.

“What does that say?” She yells so I can hear, I decide to show her, and when she's done reading she slaps me.

“HE'S MINE!” She screams, and goes to slap me again, but from the stage Louis grabs her hand.

“Please no violence. Don't make me call Paul over.” And then goes back into the choreography. Wow. Oh my god, Louis literally just saved me tonight. (Get it?) My life is seriously taking a turn for the amazing. Starting when I bought this amazing seat last night.

The concert ends and I put the note in my jeans pocket.

When I get into my car I let out the scream I've been holding in and dance around in my seat, not caring of the person next to me at the red light notices. I pull into the 24 hour McDonald's and get a chocolate milkshake while I wait.

About an hour passes when the door opens. Thankfully, it being three in the morning, the restaurant is empty but me, the waitress and the chef, and now... Louis. When he sees that I'm here he smiles wide.

“You came! I was worried you'd think I was creepy!” He says in his adorable accent.

Barely able to speak I choke out, “I could never think you're creepy.”

“Sorry it took so long, it took forever to get rid of the boys, they wanted to know where I was going, I told them just for a drive. They'd follow me here and try to embarrass me if I told. Now I'm rambling aren't I? I sound completely mental!” He looks down, his face turning red. Oh my god, Louis Tomlinson is nervous about talking to me? “And I should've asked already, what is your name?”

“Aleeya,” I gulp over the knot in my throat, “but call me Ali.” I smile, and then take a sip of milkshake to keep from screaming when he smiles back.

“So, basically, the note was my not-very-discreet way of- of asking you on a date.” He stammers, embarrassed again. It's so hard to keep my jaw from falling open, or my milkshake squirting out of my nose, but I manage.

“Oh my gosh-” I start to fangirl, then stop myself, “yeah, that'd be great.”

“Great! So since we're here, I guess this is the first date.” Didn't one of them always kiss on a first date. Wait, damn, that was Harry. But maybe he does too... “Wait, wait, wait... we're at McDonald's for our first date? That just won't do, c'mon.” He grabs my hand, pulling me from the booth, and runs out the door, I follow and we arrive at a limo.

“A limo?!” I ask.

“Yeah, why not?” He grins cheekily. “I'll have you're car back to you by morning.” He adds. He opens the door to the limo and I sit in, suddenly feeling way too casual in my Converse, grey skinny jeans and off the shoulder top, with my curly hair frizzing out of it's messy bun.

He slides in the other door.

“Where to?” The driver asks. “ Oh to- wait a minute.” He gestures for the driver to lean back, and he leans forward, cupping his hands around his mouth to tell him. I laugh. It seems so... Louis. I've watched so many youtube videos, if he ever sees my laptop, I'm clearing my history first. So many of those videos are his hip thrusts at concerts.

The limo starts moving and we talk, and I pretend to not know things about him he tells me, and I answer as calmly and interestingly as I can to questions about me.

“Oh!” He jumps a little, “We're almost there, you can't see!” He leans across the seat and puts his hands over my eyes. His fingers are long, piano playing fingers. If this were to go anywhere, I want him to play for me someday. We could teach each other songs.

The duration of the ride is kept in silence with his hands over my eyes. The limo stops.

“Okay I'm gonna get out, but you have to promise to keep your eyes shut, okay?”

“Okay.” I laugh.

“You swear?”

“I swear.”

“Promise?”

“I promise!” I laugh and he takes his hands off my eyes, which are now squeezed shut.

“Goodness, your eyelashes tickle.” He mutters and I hear him open his door. My door opens and I go to unbuckle, my eyes still closed, and he says, “No no no, I got that.” They were right in voting him most romantic. He leans across me and unbuckles me, then lifts me out of the limo and sets me on my feet, then replaces his hand on my eyes. I blink rapidly and his laughs, “No! Stop that! That tickles!” Which just makes me blink more.

“David!” He calls. I don't think I'll ever get over that accent. The driver, apparently named David gets out of the car.

“Would you please left her over the fence after I climb over.” David sighs, used to Louis' antics. I hear metal clanging and then Louis saying: “All good!” Then, my eyes still squeezed shut, I'm lifted over a fence and into Louis' arms.

Laughing, I ask, “Can I open my eyes yet?”

“Yes, yes you can.” He answers, holding my hand, I think, without realizing it. We're standing in the middle of a playground. I break into a huge smile. “I haven't been on swings since I was nine!” I let go of his hand and race to the swings. I see him relaxing considerably, glad I liked his choice.

He walks over behind me and pushes me. I throw my head back and laugh, and as I do, the ponytail in my hair snap (tenth this week, damn thick hair) and my hair tumbles out of the bun, trailing behind me as I fly in the air, pumping my legs while Louis' strong hands push on my back.

“So how old are you?” He asks, now on the swing next to me, already going as high as I am.

“Nineteen, don't let the love for playgrounds fool you.” I answer.

He grins, “It didn't.” He jumps off his swing, and lands on his feet, making a sound of triumph when he does. I continue to swing, trying to get enough momentum the jump farther than him. But he stands in front of me and catches the swing, which makes me fall forward into him, only an inch away from his face. My feet now on the ground, he lets go of the swing and closes the tiny bit of space between us with his mouth, just as a flash of light snaps the picture.

Suddenly there are more flashes and paparazzi chatter. We break apart, shocked and Louis puts me behind him, like he's a shield. A van drives by, and hanging out the window is Harry. “YOU SHOULD KNOW NOT TO DITCH US, BOO BEAR!” And then collapses in a fit of laughter back inside the van as it speeds away.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
This is bad, not the writing, but how far my obsession has gone.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hi Sophie,
Attraction, complex, compulsion, craze*, crush, delusion, fancy, fascination, fetish, hang-up, idée fixe, infatuation, mania, neurosis, one-track mind, passion, preoccupation. Does this sound like you? Apart from that, your writing is full of very well handled visual images and the flow is very easy to understand. Like Amanda though, I thought the girl would be younger.
Regards
Shawlyn



Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

OMG - it's every girl's dream to be singled out at a concert by one of the boys! :) My daughters and I are huge 1D fans. It's quite realistic that Ali would have to control her fangirling if Louis asked her on a date. And of course, I got the reference to Save You Tonight ;) I accidentally started reading with Chapter 4, so I had to backtrack. I like the first chapter - I'll have to come back and read the rest when I get a chance.

I just wrote a Niall Horan fanfiction for my daughter's 15th birthday, and now I'm revising it and adding some more details. Maybe you can check it out for me and let me know what you think!

Posted 10 Years Ago


wow is this my favorite story so far!!!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


hey :) don't have time at the moment but i've saved it to my reading list for later on :) i think i am the biggest 1D fan you will ever come across....ever and so far this is really good! can't wait to finish reading it!

PS: Louis Tomlinson....hmm i wanna marry him lol xx :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

Just letting you know, in my opinion this gets really crappy, so if you want to read it, that's okay.. read more
OMG ...amazing ...lol.....i wish it could happen for real ..

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

I know right? That's why I wrote it :P
afra

11 Years Ago

hope it will come true some day ..lol
It's so adorable, I can't believe it! I'm going to recommend this to the biggest One Direction fan I know.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

please do! XD
devon

11 Years Ago

Thank you for recommending this to me, Aly! I looove it so far. :)
Sophie

11 Years Ago

:D
I know with my profile pic you would think I know everything but how old is Louis?

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

luv2dream

11 Years Ago

I feel like Zayn should be the oldest. His haircut and facial hair lead you to that though.
Sophie

11 Years Ago

I know! Louis has stubble sometimes, but he shaves it. Zayn's second oldest, if that helps :P
luv2dream

11 Years Ago

lol
A very interesting opening chapter. You are a very good writer. I do my best to read some of the chapters. I like the girl and the action in the chapter. Thank you for the excellent opening chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

LOL! Haha, now you made ME a fan of 1D even though I never was!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

That's my goal!
I have to agree, definitely obsession at it's finest. I was actually getting quite into the story. I don't know anything about one direction really but I guess you're quite the expert. I like how you slowly revealed all your knowledge about them. Quite a slick ending, I wonder how "the romantic one" will deal with his band mates displaying him like that.
Unlike the others, I like the age of 19, but I also don't know how old THEY are.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but nicely written, good job. And...wait for it...keep it up! Ugh..I just said it..

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

LOVE IT!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

740 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 29, 2012
Last Updated on June 29, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..