Did I genuinely say that? Bollocks.

Did I genuinely say that? Bollocks.

A Chapter by Sophie

Two


Louis


I'm going to kill those boys... I think to myself after dropping Ali off at her flat. At least she gave me her number, and her car keys so I can bring her car back. I get to see her tomorrow! The thought brings a smile to my angry face.

“You look happy, Mr. Tomlinson.” David chuckles.

“Dave, how many times have I had to tell you, call me Lou. And yes. I am quite happy.” To emphasize it I hum a little tune. We pull into the hotel parking lot and I jump out, skipping into the lobby, past the screaming girls ( pausing to sign a few pictures) and then continue on skipping into our room.

“I'm going to kill you all!”I say in a sing-song voice.

“Lewis.” Harry says mock angrily. He said my name wrong, well, on purpose, but still. “How could you? How could you cheat on me, Lou?” And then he starts in a fit of laughter. Goofball.

“GO IRELAND!” Niall yells in front of the telly. “YEAH! GOAL!” He says. I plop down next to him.

“No! England's down?” I exclaim in despair.

“Yeah buddy!” Niall says in an American accent. I laugh.

“I tried to convince them not to, sorry man.” Liam says, sitting down next to me.

“So what did you guys do? Except for that little make out session we witnessed.” Zayn grins, toweling off his hair.

“We did not 'make out'!” I say defensively, “We merely kissed romantically is all.” I hear some girls outside the doors start crying loudly, no longer secretly listening to us. “Well, during moments I gave her a note-”

“Oh that's what you were writing.” Harry pipes up, sitting on the floor on the opposite side of Niall's, who is still entranced by the football game, legs.

“Yeah. And her name's Ali Matthews. And then during Save You Tonight, a girl next to her read the note and-”

“Which said?”

“Oh something along the lines of I'm Louis, but I'm guessing you knew that ;) you look alone. Stay behind after the concert in the McDonald's down the street if you can, I'll meet you there. But anyway, and the girl next to her slapped Ali, and she was gonna do it again, but I caught her arm and threatened her with Paul.”

“Yeah, yeah! I saw you lean over there and I was like 'what the fu-'” Harry gives Zayn a stern look, “'-dge is he doing?!'”

“You threatened her with Paul? Jeez, I would've been terrified!” Liam jokes. “No, but seriously, Paul can be scary.” He adds.

“I'm gonna see her again tomorrow, I have to bring her her car from the parking lot from the concert. Wait, Niall, how are you watching that here?” I say, turning to Niall.

“'Dunno,” he starts, stuffing mini powdered donuts in his mouth two at a time, “S'jus there.”

“Odd.” We all become entranced by the telly. Eventually Ireland wins and I (having opted to take the couch) fall asleep.


I wake up to a slapping sound on the coffee table in front of me. I stretch, yawn, rub my eyes, and look to see what it is. A magazine stares back at me, on the front cover is Ali and I kissing, the swing far back, still in motion. The yellow letters blare in all capitals: WHO IS TOMMO'S MYSTERY GIRL?

I groan, “I hate you boys so much!” I expected as much but, really? People magazine? Everyone sees the front page at the grocers!

Harry laughs, obviously the one who bought the magazine so I'd see.

“What time is it?” I ask, opening my eyes again. Three in the afternoon!? Bollocks. I open my suitcase, change into my red jeans and black and white striped t shirt with suspenders and Toms, grab my grey hat and a jacket (I don;t know how on Earth I wasn't cold last night, outside at four in the morning in October in New England? Mental.) I walk out into the screaming hallway. Many of the girls hold the magazine cover, screaming in anger or confusion, I don't know. I get in my rental car with Dave and drive down to the concert hall, where I get out, pull out her keys, and put them in the ignition of her baby blue convertible Bug. I better not be seen in this.

I pull up in her driveway, littered with red and gold leaves. She walks out of the door, a white cardigan over a light pink tank top and sweat pants that are too long for her, her hair down and amazingly curly.

“I'm sorry it's so late, I slept through the day, long night last night.” I say when she reaches me. David pulls in behind her car.

“It's okay, come inside though, people who recognized me have been coming to my house all day, this will make it worse. If my neighbor sees you here-” When we hear the screaming.

“Run!” I yell, laughing. She grabs my hand, her sleeve reaching her fingertips and we run into her apartment. I close the door quickly.

“That was close.” She pants.

“Can I have a tour?” I ask.

“Sure!” She smiles, “This is my room,” she says, walking to the first door on the right. She opens the door.

“Wait. Hold on a minute. She runs in quickly. I peek around the door. Posters surround the walls over her bed, particularly of me.

“Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap...” She sings, making a little tune, and unsticking the tape and rolling them all up and shoving them under her bed, then doing the same with a bra near her foot.

“All goo- oh.” She says turning around. “Y-you saw that?” I'm grinning and chuckling quietly.

“Yeah, I saw it. And it was really cute.” I assure her.

“Thank god.”

“My iPod's worse... I illegally got all your songs that weren't on iTunes.” She says sheepishly.

“Can I see?” You can tell a lot about a person by the music they listen to.

“Sure.” She unplugs it from a dock and hands it to me. It's one of the newer Nanos, not touch screen, still the classic circle control. I felt that iPod touches were useless, my iPod plays music, and that's all I need.

“A lot of Lifehouse and The Fray.” I notice.

“Yeah, but I liked The Fray before One Direction was introduced.” She says quickly.

“Good.” I laugh, handing it back to her. We sit on her bed now, arguing over favorite songs and then just talking.

“I should probably go. I'll call you.” I say, “and I'll need the rest of the tour eventually.” We reach the door.

“I wish-” I start then stop. She fills the awkward silence with half singing: “that was me with my hands on your wait while we dance in the moonlight...” She trails off. “Sorry. Habit. You were saying?”

I chuckle, “I wish I didn't have to go. They boys are so much more boring.” I grin cheekily, knowing that the rest of One Direction could never be boring. “Well, there is a concert tonight at seven thirty... you wanna come?”

“But, I don't have tickets.” She says.

“You don't need tickets if your a girlfriend...” Did I say that? Did I really say that?! “I-I mean, if you want to come and... be... and yeah.” I stutter awkwardly, looking down at my feet, when I look up she's smiling so wide.

“Okay!” She squeaks out, and I smile back, relieved.

“You're going to see One Direction antics in action...” I warn her.

“I think I'll manage.” She says after much fake consideration. I kiss her and then open the door as we break apart and before it's completely closed I hear her go: “Oh my god, just, oh my god. Wait where's my phone, oh my god! I have to call Maicee!” And I walk to where David parked. I open the door.

“Sorry?” I try.

“Yup.” He says darkly and drives off. We reach the hotel and I change my outfit, tonight's theme is black and white. And then we head out of the hotel and to the concert.

“So how's your girlfriend?” Harry asks me, expecting me to object to girlfriend.

“Great.” I say, grinning at his face as he sputters in shock, she's coming to the concert, backstage with us.”

“Well, I'll have to give her the talk.” Liam jokes on my other side.

“Okay, Daddy Directioner.” I reply, getting in the limo.

“Hey Dave? Could we pick up Ali?” I ask.

“Sure,” he chuckles, back in his usual good mood, “why not.”



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
Bollocks, dedication is hard.
But saying bollocks is fun :D
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Okay, this is a new genre that can only be described as: Sophie's obsession. And surprisingly, I'm actually enjoying it. You have a nice storyline going and it actually makes me smile if it actually went like this. I'm quite looking forward to seeing how things turn out in this so happy and perfect life:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

really good!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


What does bollocks mean?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

something to do with balls, I'm not sure exactly, it's like the british version of crap
ADDICTED TO THIS!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

Yay!
I like the mention of the soccer game in the chapter. Gave story feel of real life. Good interaction and situation in the chapter. Thank you for the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is such a cute book so far!!! Hehe Ali seems to be going along really well with him.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Okay, this is a new genre that can only be described as: Sophie's obsession. And surprisingly, I'm actually enjoying it. You have a nice storyline going and it actually makes me smile if it actually went like this. I'm quite looking forward to seeing how things turn out in this so happy and perfect life:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think there is a new 1D fan fic Queen in the house!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hi Sophie,
I really love the way you make it sound so natural and flow. It is easy to read and visualise. Keep it up and well done.
Regards
Shawlyn

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bollocks is strangely a normal work for me, with all that British TV I watch. >_< Oh God.
WELL THEN, I actually find this book interesting. xD I wouldn't mind reading more~ *sing-songs*

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Keep writing dude. I don't care if it's One Direction, I love your romances. KEEP GOING PLLLLLLZZZ also i say prat a lot but bullocks is not in my vocabulary

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2194 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2012
Last Updated on June 29, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Kinky Kinky

A Poem by Tasha