Lou lives across from me, and Harry live above me.

Lou lives across from me, and Harry live above me.

A Chapter by Sophie

Five


Ali


The last three days have been the best of my life.

      1. got amazing tickets to see One Direction

      2. Louis Tomlinson asked me out

      3. we went on the cutest date ever

      4. became his girlfriend

      5. went backstage at a concert

      6. went ONSTAGE at a concert

      7. Got cuddled by Louis Tomlinson

      8. am good friends with the rest of the band

      9. Louis Tomlinson moved in across the hall from me


My. Lord. In. Heaven.

They are exactly like I thought they'd be. Lou: a goof, and adorably sweet, Harry: also a goof, always naked, and talking about girls constantly, Niall: Irish and food-ish, Liam: sweet and quiet but with a funny side, like a best friend, Zayn: shy and quiet.

And I witnessed it all, and I'm going to continue to.

I've sat down for all of five minutes on my couch when there's a knock on my door. I open it, expecting my neighbor to be crying about the amazingness that now lives in out apartment building, but instead it's Harry.

“I'm bored.” He states simply. These boys! And he walks in and plops on my couch. “So you're a Directioner? Would you like to hear things so many girls would dream of?” He asks, smiling his signature smile. Part of me aches to scream: “YES!” but the other side, knowing the would be weird, just shrugs and says: “Sure, if you want.”

And then he starts singing. Ah. I can't even think. He's singing his part in Gotta Be You and does the high note perfectly. On the second high note Lou opens the door and joins in, then leaves just as quickly, leaving me laughing.

“How was it?” Harry asks grinning, the effects of his song plainly visible in my heart attack. I'm going to have to get used to that.

“G-good.” I stammer.

“You got cable?” He asks, picking up the remote.

“Yup.” I answer as he turns the TV on. Harry Styles, on my couch, watching my TV, because I'm Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend.

Wow.

“Well, I'm gonna go up to my new flat, nuh night.” He says, getting up around 6.

A few minutes after he left, Louis comes in. “I thought he'd never leave.” He says and brings me close to him for a kiss. I really don't think I'll ever get used to kissing the boy I've obsessed over since I first heard What Makes You Beautiful on the radio, and learned their names.

“So I talked to the other boys, and they all decided their gonna stay here for a while, and we'll be recording the new album.” He says.

“Awesome!” I smile. I need a new album to memorize.

“So I suppose you know I can't cook...” He says.

“I did, and I was just about to go make dinner. Maybe I could teach you the challenges of making spaghetti and sauce?”

“Oh no, sounds hard, maybe I should leave it to the professional...” He says in fake apprehension.

“No! If it's the last thing I do, you'll learn to make at least one meal, so if you're ever trapped in a kitchen with only water, a pot, pasta, and salt, you'll live.” I laugh, dragging him in to the kitchen.

“Fine, fine!” He says.

“Okay, so first, you find a medium sized pot.” I hold up one, “And you fill it three quarters of the way full with water.” I instruct him in the art of making pasta and a few minutes later, we sit down at the counter with our bowls and forks, digging in. I made him do the pasta after I told him what to do.

“See, it's not bad!” I say, twirling another bite while Lou just shovels it in his mouth. Can I do that too? I hate twirling. I start shoveling too, and he laughs around his pasta.

“So what made you write that note?” I ask.

He swallows, “Well, you're beautiful, that was definitely a part in it, and you looked as if you were actually listening to the music, instead of fangirling over us. What made you say yes?”

“Well I wasn't going to say no to Louis Tomlinson! But even if you just handed me the note at Dunkin' Donuts-”

“Which I have yet to go to.” He adds.

“Seriously? Wow. Even if you had given it to me there, and you weren't famous. I would've said yes.” I say, knowing it's true. Just then the phone rings. “Ugh, I'll get it.” I say and pick it up, “Hello?”

“Mind explaining why you are on the news with some boy?” My mom asks. I rub my temple.

“He's not 'some boy' he's my new boyfriend, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't refer to him like he's a monster.” I say. Louis raises an eyebrow.

“Ugh. Well, I want to speak with him someday.”

“Well you can now. He's here.” I hand him the phone, shrugging.

“Hello Ms. Matthews! It's quite a lovely evening, isn't it?” He says, over politely. I press my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. I hear her respond, but not the actual words.

“Oh, we met at one of my concerts, I took her out on a date that evening.”

“Yes, concerts go late, we were out very late into the morning.”

“I'm sorry, it won't happen again.” Yes it will. He mouths to me. I giggle.

“Goodbye, Ms. Matthews!” He says, and hangs up the phone after she says goodbye. I finally get to burst out laughing.

We finish dinner and out the bowls in the dishwasher.

“I'm gonna go take a shower, you're welcome to stay here or go back across the hall.” I say, giving him a quick kiss. He plops right down on my couch. I smile as I go into the bathroom.

After my shower I change into pajamas, just a camisole and some plaid flannel pants. I grab my hairbrush and walk back into the living room and sit next to Louis.

“Aw! Your curls are all gone!” He exclaims sadly.

“They'll be back.” I assure him, laughing.

“Well my furniture should be all set up by now,” he kisses my forehead, “see you tomorrow.”

“Bye.” I say as he walks out the door. I dial my cell phone.

“Maicee.” I say when she answers.

“You need to come over tomorrow, you have to meet Louis!”

“Oh my gosh, okay, what time?”

“How does one sound?”

“Perfect, see you then. Byes!” She says.

“Bye!” I hang up. It's around nine now, and having only been up for six hours, I should be wide awake, but I'm not. And so I trudge off into my room and fall asleep.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm still thinking of that leprechaun joke from the previous chapter. XD I can't get it out of my head.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Luckiest girl alive.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very good description of the people in the chapter. Hard to talk to a nude person when you are dressed. I like the conversation and the relax situation in the chapter. Thank you for the excellent chapter.
Coyote.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hi Sophie,
You have such a beautiful flowing style when dealing with conversations. Keep it up.
Regards
Shawlyn

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awesome as always sophie! I love it. next chapter please!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

436 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 29, 2012
Last Updated on June 29, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Soldier Soldier

A Poem by Sophie