Maicee says to Make him Beg

Maicee says to Make him Beg

A Chapter by Sophie
"

halloween costumes :D

"

Thirteen


Ali


“There's my favorite little celebrity!” My boss squeals, hugging me. We're also pretty good friends.

“Nikki! How was Florida?” I ask, squeezing her.

“It was great, but I'm assuming you'll go on much better vacations before long!” She winks. I roll my eyes and take my place behind the register. I'm the sort of the waitress. We don't serve to tables, you buy it, I give it to you, you sit down. Done. I just get it from Bill, the guy who makes all the drinks.

Customers start coming in in a few minutes on their way to work. One of our usuals, a lawyer, walks in obviously in a heated argument on her cell phone, I call to Bill, “Krista's here!” and in seconds, her cafe mocha is in her hand. She pays, smiles, wiggles her fingers and is out the door. It continues and lulls, and a few people drift in on lunch break to get some sandwiches or a muffin and some tea.

Maicee comes in. “Hey! I was just thinking, we should get Halloween costumes! How does tonight sound?”

“That sounds great, that place in the plaza?” I ask.

“That's what I was thinking.”

“You gonna order?” I laugh.

“The usual.” She smiles, I yell out the order and then bring it to her.

“Enjoy.”


Work flies by and I meet Maicee at the costume store. We browse through the isles, talking loudly because we're the only ones here except the employees.

“You should get something a little... sexy.” She winks. Maicee has gotten something sexy since we were in seventh grade and her b***s came in, whereas my figure took a little longer, it didn't materialize in one night.

“Fine! I give in! Take me away officer.” I say, holding out my wrists.

“Ooo! A jailbird, that's a possibility...” She says, giggling. We look around, she gets a Greek Goddess for her and for me, a mermaid for her, I pick out a police officer, and a few others. We retreat to the dressing rooms to try them on.

“Ready?” She calls from the stall next to me.

“Yep.” We open the doors and burst into laughter. We both look ridiculous. She can't even walk in her mermaid costume, only with her ankles. I'm wearing the police officer, and the pants are about two feet too long, along with the sleeves. We both turn back into the stalls laughing. The next ones are a little better, but still... bad. Then I put on a sexy angel costume.

It fits perfectly and looks amazing. I do a little twirl. I hear Maicee's door open, “Ali, this is perfect!” She squeals.

“Hold on, just tying the back. Mine's perfect too!” I say, when I hear English and one Irish accent coming toward the unisex dressing room.

“Ali don't come out! It has to be a surprise!” She says quickly.

“Maicee?” Harry's voice shoots an octave or two higher. You can practically hear Harry's eyeballs bugging out of his head at her most likely very exposed b***s.

“Is Ali with you?” I hear Lou ask.

“Yeah, but you can't see!” Maicee says.

“Ali! C'mon out, please!” Liam begs.

“No! It's a surprise!” I laugh.

“Maicee, you make a very lovely pirate.” Harry says, completely ignoring the rest of the conversation, his voice still squeaking.

“Maicee, crawl under the stall doors so you can see.” I say, and a minute later she appears and stands up. She squeals.

“Omigod! Ali! You look so hot!”

I hear Louis groan in frustration outside, “Please let me see!” We laugh but otherwise ignore him.

“Your costume is amazing!” I say after. No wonder Harry was... squeaky. Her pirate costume has a fitting shirt, but with a brown leather corset pushing 'the girls' up. For bottoms she wears a tan skirt that goes to mid thigh, and then a bandana and a sword.

She crawls back into her stall. I change back into my jeans and pink lace off the shoulder top over a grey cami. I open the door and I see Louis' face light up hopefully and then fall when he sees I'm back in regular clothes.

“Sorry, just have to wait a week and a half.” I tease. He's already picked out his costume, a cowboy. He whimpers and makes a puppy dog face and I laugh and shake my head. We pay for the costumes and leave.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You need to put more details in the scenes.. I mean you need to set more dimensions to the scene including surroundings, day or night, time, moods, thoughts of the characters. though I do need to read the previous chapters of this which I will because your writing pattern and thoughts are pretty good. Your ability to write is really nice. Other than that the dialogues and everything else about it is just perfect. :) Best of luck for the next chapter.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Dialogue comes hard to a lot of people, but you seem to have it under control. Nice potential

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I want pictures...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hi Sophie,
As others have said, dialogue is your strength. You can just reel it off as necessary.
It all ties in with the visuals you describe. Well done.
Regards
Shawlyn

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

just perfect.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Again the dialogue is great! you have such a natural way at making the charcters pop of the page, a great piece sophie.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You need to put more details in the scenes.. I mean you need to set more dimensions to the scene including surroundings, day or night, time, moods, thoughts of the characters. though I do need to read the previous chapters of this which I will because your writing pattern and thoughts are pretty good. Your ability to write is really nice. Other than that the dialogues and everything else about it is just perfect. :) Best of luck for the next chapter.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm liking it! Keep writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

423 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 3, 2012
Last Updated on July 3, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..