Dreaming

Dreaming

A Story by Mary
"

finding love by bending reality

"

 

    As Amanda sat there on her bed thinking about all the books she has read about vampires, she decided she also wanted to write about them. She didn’t know where to start she could write a fighting scene or a epic romance. With her lack of knowledge about fighting she went with the epic romance. She decided to base the main character off of herself, but maybe a little braver. As she wrote about Kat her main character she felt so tired, just when she wrote about how Kat meet Ash the vampire in her story she fell asleep.

    It was the weirdest thing that has ever happened to her, she knew she was dreaming but she couldn’t wake up and she was living the life of her new character Kat. She was just getting to the part where Kat runs into Ash in the school hallway when she woke up to the screeching sound of her alarm clock.

    All day in school she couldn’t shake the dream. She caught herself fantasizing about it through every class and told herself that it was nothing. By lunch she had herself convinced the dream was just her subconscious still in story mode and that it was a complete fluke.

     As she walked home from her high school she began to think again of her story and how Kat was way braver than she was. She would never have been able to actually talk to Ash unlike Kat who asked if he wanted to eat lunch with her, since he was a new student. As she fantasized of what she would write next she found herself already home. The first thing she did was run to get to her computer so she could write all she had come up with on her way home.

     Two hours had passed when she finely stopped writing . She was really glad it was Friday or she would haven’t been able to finish her homework. She was so surprised at all she had written and where her story had gone. Kat was now aware of Ash’s secret and was begging him to turn her so they could be together forever. They were running out of time because Ash’s family was about to do something to Kat because she knew to much about their kind and for vampires knowing to much is a death sentence.

     Amanda felt bad for giving her characters a hard time but she felt like she couldn’t control what she wrote. She also realized she wished more than anything that she was Kat. Because she was really falling for Ash, he was her dream guy. It was time to go to bed and Amanda really hoped she didn’t dream of her story again but had a feeling that she would.

     It was cold she could feel the frost in the winter air. As she ran for her life with Ash she began to wonder how she had gotten there, but the only thought on her mind was the angry vampires behind her. She slowly realized that she was Amanda and where she lived it was only autumn and the man she loved didn’t exist. She tried to stop running but it seemed she only had control of her mind because like the night before she was living her writing and there was no way to stop them from doing what she wrote so she just waited for Ash’s two brothers to catch up with them and try to kill her.

      Then she realized she had not written that far yet and they will only run in the forest behind Kat’s house for a little while longer. When what she had wrote ended she found herself in Kat’s house that had a uncanny resemblance to her house, and Ash was with her.

     She was herself again, just plain Amanda with her classic blue jeans and boring button up shirt. Not like Kat who wore the latest fashions and looked great in them. Their only similarities she thought were their pale blue eyes and their long brown hair. But being jealous of her character was not important now she thought. She knew that she had to do something about these dreams or whatever they were.

    She found her self talking to Ash and asking him if he knew what was going on. He only said with a sad look in his eyes that the story wasn’t finished yet and that she didn’t belong in his world even thought she somehow bridged the gap when she was asleep. And without another word she felt herself being plunged back into her reality questions on her lips. Now alone in her room in the middle of the night she began to think.

    Maybe, she thought, that she wasn’t dreaming after all maybe she and Kat are the same person but from different worlds or realities and their love for Ash was giving them a way to save it. So she devised a plan, she would wake up on Saturday morning write that Ash finds a way to her world and since there are only humans in her world he would become mortal then they could be together.

    Her plan was going great, she was almost done writing, it had taken her a few hours but it was worth it. She knew it all sounded so crazy but since the moment she thought it in her heart she knew it was true, they would be together.

    Just as she wrote her last word a giant flash of light filled her room and faster than she could blink Ash was standing there in her room and she was definitely awake. Now she knew things had to be figured out, like how to make a person who popped out of thin air a citizen with out any records but at that moment none of it mattered because finally after so much they were together in the same world.

© 2010 Mary


Author's Note

Mary
this is one of my first stories but i have been meaning to rewrite it...so tell me what you think:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i don't like big reading projects. sorry :P

Posted 13 Years Ago


^_^

Posted 14 Years Ago


OMG! you are dead awesome! I love your stories! ^_^ They are awesome!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 30, 2010
Last Updated on January 30, 2010
Tags: dreaming love vampires

Author

Mary
Mary

Canton, OH



Writing
Angel Movements Angel Movements

A Poem by Mary



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Abandoned Abandoned

A Poem by Mary


Color Color

A Poem by Mary


The Eyes The Eyes

A Poem by Mary