When Cheerleaders Attack

When Cheerleaders Attack

A Story by Mary
"

a girl telling the story of how her whole school was killed.

"

When Cheerleaders Attack

 

She was the girl you envied and loved, with hair of pure blond and beauty that you only saw in magazines. Just by looking at her you knew her status: most popular girl in school. On the surface she looked and seemed happy and everyone truly thought so. She had it “all”, money, looks, boyfriend, and she was even a cheerleader.

 

If you would have asked me, “Will Stacy Gale kill the entire student body?” I would have told you to up your medication because she was happy with a capital H! But I guess people really are not who they appear to be, because as one of her victims I can tell you, “She killed everyone.”

 

It all started on a typical day, the jocks where beating up the nerds, the Goths were hexing the cheerleaders, and the cheerleaders where putting on makeup in the girls bathroom.

 

Stacy had just got done putting on ‘tickle me pink’ lip gloss and was searching for something in her designer bag.  The gun she pulled out would be remembered forever in our small town of Sandy Valley, but to me at the time all I could do was think was it was a gun. I had no comprehension of the fact that it was a top of the line 9 millimeter with a silencer to boot. I was just pissing myself as I watched her from a stall 3 feet away, glad I had waited to leave because I hadn’t wanted to deal with the cheerleaders.

 

She killed her teammates in seconds and strutted out of the bathroom with a glorious smile on her perfect face. Not even taking notice of my existence. She killed over 50 students before the cops where called. She went from classroom to class room quickly killing without a moment of pause. But she was not planning on going to jail; no she had an even bigger plan.

 

Before the police arrived she had detonated a bomb in the school basement. Apparently she had stolen 20 pounds of C4 from her dad’s mining company. Which brings up the question, just how long has she been planning on this? But any answers where blown away with her and the school.

 

I on the other hand escaped by hurling myself through the bathroom window, which led to me breaking my arm on concrete. The bomb also set me on FIRE! So now I have both a broken arm and severe burns all over my body. If Stacy wasn’t dead I’d kill her myself! But this just goes to show, “Don’t judge a book by its cover.” Especially if they are a cheerleader with access to explosives.

 

 

© 2010 Mary


Author's Note

Mary
another story from the writing rocks comp...i editied it but changed less on this one. please review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like it!! nice story, and it's hilarious!! your definitely a finalist for my contest!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Well that sure was.. um... a story.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Sweetness lol!!!!!!!! Loved the story and I love the descriptions. But ddont you ever get a little concerned because of how dark these pieces of your get?!:P

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yeah, I'm back, and this was an awesome story to come back to! I like that it shows everyone is capable of horrible things!

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow, very lethel. At first i THOUGHT IT WQOULD BE A FUNNY STORY SINCE THE TITLE SEEMED INTRESTING, BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG. I GUESS THIS SHOWS YOU NOT TO JUDGE A STORY by it's cover, especiallywhen the author loves things that have to do with horror! lol! I guess this also shows that you don't no a person as well as you think you do and to always treat a person right, or they might do something drstic to get revenge.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This story is so good. I want more detail and more chapters. You brought me in fast into the story. Made it stronger with each line. I like the pace of the story. A outstanding story. I hope you add to it.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Good point at the end. Another impressive story. Who knows why people really kill, she probably had some real dark emotions creating real dark and lethal thoughts behind her pretty, blonde cheerleader face!

Posted 13 Years Ago


i dont understand why she would kill everyone if she was happy and popular. she must of faced a lot of issues in her life. i like the outline and ideas of the story, maybe you could of added a bit about her pass. i really liked the ending, dont judge a book by its cover.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

530 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 7, 2010
Last Updated on May 7, 2010

Author

Mary
Mary

Canton, OH



Writing
Angel Movements Angel Movements

A Poem by Mary



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Mary


Chapter 14 Chapter 14

A Chapter by Mary


Chapter 12 Chapter 12

A Chapter by Mary


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Mary


Chapter 13 Chapter 13

A Chapter by Mary