My Kryptonite

My Kryptonite

A Story by Linda Stinson
"

I dream of us being in one another�s arms able to submit, to succumb; to give urges many avenues of relief. To touch you, to feel your body next to mine, allowing hands of interest to find answers of their own and most of all lips of passion, that will...

"

This is to the man I thought I would never know, the one who stole my heart so innocently with care, grace, and perfect love. The sweetest word is your name; the greatest thing is your love. I love you with all my heart and soul. You are my true love, my soul mate, my dream, my destiny.

 

I never thought I would find someone like you to share my life with. When I hear the charming sound of your voice, it is like we are alone in the world. You are my blessing and I thank God. I vow to love you for all eternity; to share your joys and sorrows.

 

There are no brighter days than the days when time is spent with you. My love for you sustains me through the hectic days and lonely nights. It knows no boundaries. It spans the continents looking forward to the days of resting comfortably in your arms, loving you like there will be no tomorrow. I am so jealous that the world gets to be with you and I can’t, that it brings heaviness to my heart.

 

Although some day time and distance may take a toll causing a subtle change in our relationship, my biggest fear is losing your love. You are the fiber of my life. Without you I am nothing. With you I wake in the mornings with a smile on my face, a mission in my heart, a desire to fulfill, and a reason to go on.

 

I dream of us being in one another’s arms able to submit, to succumb; to give urges many avenues of relief. To touch you, to feel your body next to mine, allowing hands of interest to find answers of their own and most of all lips of passion, that will never stop kissing you. The thought of making love sends a lightning bolt through me. I feel you touching me; I feel me touching you, a mystery waiting to unfold.

 

Your love brought me from the depths of hell planting me in life again. Without you I would simply be surviving, but now I am living life to the fullest, my spirit rejuvenates.

 

You are the one who fills my days and nights, changing my life completely. You are my saint, my miracle man, perfect in my eyes. There is absolutely nothing that I would ever change about you. It amazes me to have found someone as special as you. My love for you is unconditional, it is strong, and the most powerful force I have known in a long time. You make me feel love, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. You’re my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration. I want us to be together, happy, and every moment a treasure.

 

Yes baby, you are my kryptonite and my weakness; please never use your powers against my love for it would surely bring about total destruction.

© 2009 Linda Stinson


Author's Note

Linda Stinson
I wrote this for a contest "Short and Powerful." It is suppose to be a story of 500 words or less, but I realized I can't write a story with that few words. I went over about five. I don't think this qualifes as a story but it was the best I could come up with at the moment. Your thoughts.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good in my opinion...

Posted 10 Years Ago


many don't find this, so when i see someone has, i nod my head and smile, and am reminded of my blessings

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very well written. I write stories about the same length as this, although not the same tone goes through them. The fact that it was written like a letter was nice, as it showed how this women felt without explaining why she did or who she felt this way about. over all enjoyed.
With All Due Respect,
Thomas Pynk

Posted 14 Years Ago


Well short and powerful it is... filled with such raging passion and love... I love the ending and the Kryptonite being love and asking them not to use it against you.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

498 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2009
Last Updated on August 8, 2009

Author

Linda Stinson
Linda Stinson

Paris, TX



About
At one time I read alot of books or at least thought I did. One day an overwhelming desire sparked in the that I should write. I developed a long term goal; to write. The way I see it, someone will ne.. more..

Writing