Dangling by Threads

Dangling by Threads

A Chapter by MaddyHi

Dangling by Threads
Chapter 1

I was walking out to my mailbox and I saw there was a card for me. Who would want to talk to me. I opened it and it said 'Milly' on the on the front of the paper. I opened fully and it was a letter. It read, 'Dear Milly, I miss you. I do care for you and you know that. You just have to understand that I am on a low budget. Maybe you can visit me. I love you Milly. -Love Mom' Tears came down my eyes as I read the note again. I want my Mom. I want her to come and pick me up. 

I was adopted at the age of 3. I knew I was being sent away. I didn't like it. I was mad at my mom. I never wanted to talk to her again, but now that I realize how much I miss her, I need to talk to her. She is my everything. My dad is in the army. He has been missing for over 4 years now. I know this because it was shown on the news and it had my last name. Fessnim.

I dragged myself up the steps and began to write a letter back to Mom. 'Dear Mom, I miss you so much. I cried when I saw your letter. I can't wait till you can maybe visit. I love you too. -Love Milly.' Perfect. All I need is an envelope. I walked downstairs to see Edd, 'dad', sleeping on the couch again. He always is drunk and tired. I can't wait till I move out... I grab the envelope from a drawer and I put Mom's address and my signature. I wish I could just hug my mom. Tightly.


© 2012 MaddyHi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 24, 2011
Last Updated on July 9, 2012


Author

MaddyHi
MaddyHi

backstage at one direction concert, PA



About
Madelyn. Yours truly, the obsessed directioner, wannabe hipster, and tumblr addict. more..

Writing
2004 2004

A Book by MaddyHi