Dangling by Threads

Dangling by Threads

A Chapter by MaddyHi

Dangling By Threads
Chapter 4

I was just upstairs at the time on Tuesday morning when I heard Edd rush upstairs. He plunged himself into my room and told me to get up. "GET UP YOU SAG."  Edd yelled. "What's wrong?!" I asked. "Time to clean the whole house!" He said with a smirk on his face. I ran downstairs to Jill. I hugged her and said that Edd was at it again. That he'd been drinking. That he wants me to clean. "Mill, I'll help you, but first, I'll try to talk to him." Jill said. "Okay.." I said. 

I started to clean the house. Windows, floor, laundry. Everything. Thats when Edd came trampling down the stairs. That moment, I heard a slight cry. "Oh no." I yelped as I ran up the stairs into Jill's bedroom. I saw her lying on the floor covering her right eye. "Milly, my eye! He, he punched me!!" Jill cried. I dropped down to my knees and started to shiver. My hair on the back of my neck stood up. "Is there anything I can do?" I asked her. "Just go, and call the police. He kicked me too! He kicked me in the shin!" Jill whimpered. 

I ran to the phone and dialed, '911' and as I did that, I made sure I told them exactly what happened. Sadie was at her friends house. She didn't know. I stood downstairs with the phone in my hand waiting anxiously. Will Jill be okay...?





Sorry this is kinda of short for an uphill climax part. :/


© 2011 MaddyHi


Author's Note

MaddyHi
I'm sorry I didn't get the picture in yet, I need to upload it on a different computer.
Thanx.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
Added on November 25, 2011
Last Updated on November 25, 2011


Author

MaddyHi
MaddyHi

backstage at one direction concert, PA



About
Madelyn. Yours truly, the obsessed directioner, wannabe hipster, and tumblr addict. more..

Writing
2004 2004

A Book by MaddyHi